She's stock but in very good 'nick :)

DSCN1915.jpg

DSCN1920.jpg

DSCN1926.jpg

DSCN1921.jpg

DSCN1927.jpg

DSCN1929.jpg

DSCN1930.jpg

I didn't really detail the engine bay yet but here it is anyway.

The only mod it has is an unshielded pod (don't start, I know :D ). Will be fabricating an airbox for it later.

DSCN1931.jpg

Edited by R34mac

Also I've noticed that most R34's dash clusters just have blank plastic around the gauges? mine has chrome rings around the gauges and an imitation carbon fiber-ish look about it :D - maybe it was some option that was available? It doesn't seem to look after market to me

DSCN1934.jpg

DSCN1937.jpg

Edited by R34mac

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i bought a r34 4 door and have no idea why i have dvd rom and navigation system, there is no tv. whats the purpose of it ?? can i conncet to something or just take it of and forget about it

anybody had it in his skyline

thanks

post-47460-1203148295_thumb.jpg

• 3 years later...

Some time has passed - but I still own this car and it has never missed a beat :)

Since the last update, I've had a 3" turbo back full stainless exhaust with varex muffler installed, along with a 5sp manual conversion & new HD clutch, return flow front mount intercooler, boost tee'd it up to 12psi and added a walbro fuel pump. I managed to score a set of xenon lights from a jap import compliance company and installed them - best mod ever. I've also recently had NISTUNE installed on the ECU and will get it tuned soon - runs quite rich at the moment. The wheels are just a cheap stock set I picked up - I planned on having my original alloys resprayed gunmetal grey but never got around to it. But it's on the list to do ASAP.

I want to keep the car looking stock but clean - and up the power output a bit. Will be happy if I end up with 200rwkw or above. Not everyone will appreciate a stock looking Skyline, but here you go anyway.

7.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Edited by R34mac

I want to keep the car looking stock but clean - and up the power output a bit. Will be happy if I end up with 200rwkw or above. Not everyone will appreciate a stock looking Skyline, but here you go anyway.

I do - looks great!! But then again I'm biased :)

2348467950102364341S500x500Q85.jpg

Looks like our mod lists are very similar, too. Mine's still auto though but has a tune (199rwkw...sooo close) and some suspension work.

Btw mine was 150rwkw bog stock, around 175 with front mount and turbo back, and the last ~25 is from the boost controller & tune so well worth it.

Keep up the good work!

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely needs a tune!!! For interests sake I took my R34 out to a quiet bit of 100kph road and filmed a 0-100 timed run. I've never really gone all the way from 0-100 before at WOT and I was very surprised just how severe the stock ECU was cutting the fuel. Second gear at 4500rpm it started misfiring and straight away I reduced the throttle to around 3/4 for the rest of the run. You can't really hear it in the video, but it felt pretty horrid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STS4IsyTbiQ

Was a disappointing 8.5 seconds to 100kph, from a standing start without dropping the clutch. Very much looking forward to getting this car tuned..

Edited by R34mac