SAU Community

New V35 Owner! Almost

Bara

hay guys,

first post and pround new owner of a v35 4 door, 250gt. well, just havebt picked it up yet :D i got the 4 speed semi automatic as i will be doing alot of city driving and just love the feel and smoothness of the auto box. i had my heart set on an r34, and wouldnt even consider looking at the v35. but as i was signing the contract i just couldnt help thinking to my self i should at least test drive it..... well, yeah..came back and immediatly signed for it. because i new the dealer from wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back and he knows my father the same as a brother i was able to get it for a very sweet price. 20000 on road with only 24000 kms. and it was an 03 model, so yeah, im stoked!

bit of back ground on me.

iv always been into bikes and have never really taken an interest in cars. i currently own an smr450 motard and did own a 4x4 hilux....

i feel asleep at the wheel of my old hilux doing 80k's and as you can imagine i didnt come out too well. rode of 30 000 dollar car, rolled it, and f**ked my neck thus why bike has to go and my new found interest in cars ( much safer imo ).

cant wait to pick my car up and get to know a few of you and hopefully just chill and have a good time.

and yes, i will post pics when i pick her up next week.