SAU Community

What Is The Most Awesome R33 Gtr Bodykit?

rb31

GTN1K is the sexiest skyline i have ever seen, hands down love that car! Best looking R33 IMO.

ok just so you all know what we are talking about, so the first small pic here is of a GTR with the wisesports widebody kit, nice but needs bigger wheels to fill the guards

The second is GTN1K which was pretty much a 500+rwhp monster gtst, IMHO the best r33 in the world, if you had the opportunity of having your 50k plus r33 gtst showcar next to it that you have spent 2 years on modding, you then realise how much further you have to go to be compared with something such as this. seeing it in real life is far better than the pics.

IF ANY BUSINESS CAN REPLICATE THIS WIDEBODY, I ASSURE YOU BUSINESS WILL COME (Caps Lock = unleash teh fury!)

post-167-1206275088_thumb.jpg

post-167-1206275173_thumb.jpg

The first pic is actually a GTST, ive got a under bonnet pic of it and its got a RB25 in it. Bloody asian posers putting GTR badges on GTST's :)

Every month or so i always flick open the Autosalon issue with GTN1K in it and im amazed every time i see it. The amount of effort that would have had to be put in to modify that whole kit to make it fit a GTST (made for a GTR) and all the custom work done to it (custom boot, shaved everything, modified quarter panels and front bar etc) is amazing.

• 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

front bar of the lm looks shit, wide body guards look good tho.

as a couple of posts above, the wise sports wide kit is probably the best. if i could ever track one down id buy it instantly but pretty much got no chance of finding one

The top 1 is a stock bar but has border air ducts in it.

Just jap sell the lips and so do rhdjapan but be prepared to pay $1000+ brand new for just the lip.

They are pretty hard to find second hand and usually still cost a fair bit

• 6 years later...
On 1/30/2008 at 9:48 AM, TommO said:

Stock is best - kits on R33s normally look crap IMO.

Sorry I know this is an old topic but a mate of mind recently bought a BNCR33 and was wondering what bodykit to get.

I told him to keep everything stock with the exception of perhaps new wheels, carbon fiber Nismo 2 piece wing blade and some sideskirts.

What you guys think?