SAU Community

Help Me Defend The Skyline Pride

R33_Rob

how much are these TT Supra's? they look heaps expensive,,the ones worth looking at i mean.

There's a huge price difference in the jza80 range

From 16 for a shit one to 24 for a decent one or 28 for a nice one

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well this topic proves a lot of r33 owners hate their cars. you should swap them for a r32 gtr?

Yeah it's not really about hate, it's about respect and being able to open your eyes in an adult like manner and seeing what else is out there...

TT Supra > GTST. Simple.

Careful there :wave: You made a mistake...

A twin turbo Supra is a great machine, it is better then my car (stock for stock), but it's not the best... I would rate pretty much any GTR better then it for several reasons... it MAY beat the 32 GTR just cause of age, but that's about it in my eyes...

There really is no point comparing a TT Supra and a GTST... supra wins... But GTR beats that, and GTST beats NA like the original posters mate is getting :)

I guess most guys are saying 'the skyline's my wife, the supra's that chick I meet at the bar'

thats sig worthy

i love the look of a cleanly modded supra. never driven one so cant comment on that but i've seen a few that id swap my r33 for. rather have both tho lol

Tell him that his car is better than any skyline GTST ever made, in every way possible.

and that his engine shits on RB25s from so high that it is frozen by the time it hits your cars engine.

that should put him in his place in the car food chain.

way above you!

awesome gtst.

supras are teh shit.

my line is my 'in between' phase.

u cant beat the power, lines and class of a supra :wave:

Edited by r33cruiser

Im not saying that I know a heap about Supra's or Skylines other than this.

You are paying 20k for a supra that is 14+ years old.

It seems it's more about the money than the actual car. Anyone can say "my lambo is better than your supra or skyline" and your sitting there thinking, yeah no shit thats because its half a million dollars worth of car.

Try and keep a open mind and accept that there are cars out there that are better than yours.

I'm not a fan of the styling, but the 2JZ and the factory 6-speed have got the same era Skylines whipped for durability. The 33 and 34 GT-Rs do have better brakes though.

the idea to begin with was to compare the 33 gtst vs. N/A supra

unfortunately i wasnt clear enough about what i was referring to and a lot of people thought i was talking about a GTST vs. TT supra

Well in that case they are very similar, I live with 3 mates that all have skylines while me and another mate have supras. My mates non turbo auto was about 1 car length slower than my other mates r33 gts-t both stock. Once you start modding the skyline though the gap gets wider.

Don't know why your arguing though, they are both great cars as are most turbo cars from japan. Should be giving the holdens and fords crap not your brothers from the land of the rising sun >_<