SAU Community

Stagea Series 2 / M35 Digital Tv Upgrade

chook

I cut up my standard facia (carefully). Removed the standard bose stereo as it was kaput and threw in a pop out screen clarion or something. I bought the g35 climate control unit from the states as it fits the facia and works. The bose stereo and climate control circuit boards were joined as one hence the new controls...

Sorry but it's about 7 or 8 years ago that I did mine so can't remember all the details. The thread is probably somewhere but minus photos due to photophucket fail. ;)

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was wondering whether that could be done! Would be keen to see a photo of the finished product if you have one handy.

I found a "Nissan skyline v35 second edition audio fascia panel" locally on Gumtree for $450 that would fit. It's got no "dual" climate button though (not that it's a huge deal breaker). 

To be honest I'd be perfectly happy with just AUX input (if possible) and reverse cam via the existing screen. I literally only used those two features in my company car ('17 Mitsubishi ASX) while I had it. Never listened to radio, CD, or used GPS. 

On 03/11/2017 at 1:28 PM, StewG said:

I was wondering whether that could be done! Would be keen to see a photo of the finished product if you have one handy.

I found a "Nissan skyline v35 second edition audio fascia panel" locally on Gumtree for $450 that would fit. It's got no "dual" climate button though (not that it's a huge deal breaker). 

To be honest I'd be perfectly happy with just AUX input (if possible) and reverse cam via the existing screen. I literally only used those two features in my company car ('17 Mitsubishi ASX) while I had it. Never listened to radio, CD, or used GPS. 

Don't have a photo online as i haven't gone to a new host after photobucket.... Who do we use now anyway?

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi All
have just recently brought a M35 Axis Autech 350S  and was wondering if anyone is still selling digital tv boxes for them cause mine got chopped out :-(
also does anyone still do the english conversion?
i'm on the island Tasmania so this might be tricky
cheers
Just put in a 7" tablet can do more