SAU Community

Are Koya A Good Brand Of Wheel?

buggor34

Got mine a couple years ago now..

Had a hard time finding wheels to fit back then that WERN"T CHROME!!

Dj_mikkaz_sky.jpg

Hey dude are yours just the Hyper silver? I just ordered my 19 inch imagines in Hyper black for my R34... but im not sure whether i should go flat silver or the hyper black (not gloss black more the dark silver/shadow chrome colour)

pic of my 34 attached! i guess i was going for a sinister look

34nospoiler015lx8.jpg

Im hoping people will say hyper black was the right choice! here is a pic of hyper blacks

117200676645db676e05980lp1.jpg

any opinions?

Edited by Granthem

Hey guys,

Has anyone had any experience with Koya wheels??

http://www.adelaidetyrepower.com/koya_wheels.html

Thanks

ye man i got some koyas since a couple years ago.the compliancer in brisbane got them wholesale for me.are 17' s at 4x235 cm tyres.had no trouble getting a tyre fit etc.koyas are quite common and have quite a wide range of product in mid price range depending what you get.these are 4 stud but covered with a hub and elim screw so cant notice they are not 5 stud.general they have some good wheels.i would reccommed for the price.

Iv been thinking of getting a set for a long time now

Anyone have a pic with these mags on a r33 in 19s

i have 18x8 and 18x9s on my 32 but the 9 inch rims dont have enough brake clearance for the front so you have to go with 8 at the front which looks crap (not enough dish and doesn t fill the guard properly).

These wheels are cheap but im going to change em soon to get even widths front to back.

post-36266-1202651101_thumb.jpg

yeah mine are hyper SILVER but in your case GRANTHEM, i would go the black cause your car is charcoal silver..

I ordered the Hyper black(shadow chrome)... do you think i should have got the gloss black option? Or were you talking about the hyper blacks :P