SAU Community

Are Koya A Good Brand Of Wheel?

buggor34

Well i only shop at Koya supermarkets so i am a little biased, but man their pasta range is incredible and delicious. Plus i just signed a 12 month contract with Koya Power and Gas, so of course i want them to stay in business.

I get $20 for everytime I defend them. Its a real thing. I dont even work anymore, just go on car forums and defend Koya.

Interested in the Pasta section at Koya supermarket as well. Sounds amazing. Unfortunatly they must not exist north of Brisbane :(

Thread beginning to deliver at least

Same here.  Where do I go to collect my $20?
Simply deposit $1000 into my account so I know you are serious about your love of Koya and I will then send your $20 cash money

• 5 weeks later...

hay guise

just bought another pair of KOYA drifteks 17X9, I asked for a +27 mm offset and you will not believe what I got...

a perfect 27mm offset that sits just how I wanted it to. Soz T-dawg.

• Like 1

hay guise
just bought another pair of KOYA drifteks 17X9, I asked for a +27 mm offset and you will not believe what I got...

a perfect 27mm offset that sits just how I wanted it to. Soz T-dawg.
Thats f**ked man, you shouldn't have to tell them, they should just know automatically the correct size and offset you need. Not good at all:(

I know...i was tempted to just stare blankly with a glazed look in my 1 working eye when he asked what size i wanted. ..but ended up going the extra mile and giving him the offset too. I assumed Koya would refuse to come out and make a personal visit to my car, see its setup and make recommendations, so i didn't bother asking, just thought, i'll look for myself. Cheap bastids only wanting a quick buck i tell ya ....