• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

buggor34

Are Koya A Good Brand Of Wheel?

Ive got a set of 17x9.5+15 that ill be selling very soon so i can get 18's. So they at least come in that size :blink:

Iv been thinking of getting a set for a long time now

Anyone have a pic with these mags on a r33 in 19s

Got mine a couple years ago now..

Had a hard time finding wheels to fit back then that WERN"T CHROME!!

Dj_mikkaz_sky.jpg

Edited by mikka33

Got mine a couple years ago now..

Had a hard time finding wheels to fit back then that WERN"T CHROME!!

Dj_mikkaz_sky.jpg

Hey dude are yours just the Hyper silver? I just ordered my 19 inch imagines in Hyper black for my R34... but im not sure whether i should go flat silver or the hyper black (not gloss black more the dark silver/shadow chrome colour)

pic of my 34 attached! i guess i was going for a sinister look

34nospoiler015lx8.jpg

Im hoping people will say hyper black was the right choice! here is a pic of hyper blacks

117200676645db676e05980lp1.jpg

any opinions?

Edited by Granthem

Hey guys,

Has anyone had any experience with Koya wheels??

http://www.adelaidetyrepower.com/koya_wheels.html

Thanks

ye man i got some koyas since a couple years ago.the compliancer in brisbane got them wholesale for me.are 17' s at 4x235 cm tyres.had no trouble getting a tyre fit etc.koyas are quite common and have quite a wide range of product in mid price range depending what you get.these are 4 stud but covered with a hub and elim screw so cant notice they are not 5 stud.general they have some good wheels.i would reccommed for the price.

Iv been thinking of getting a set for a long time now

Anyone have a pic with these mags on a r33 in 19s

i have 18x8 and 18x9s on my 32 but the 9 inch rims dont have enough brake clearance for the front so you have to go with 8 at the front which looks crap (not enough dish and doesn t fill the guard properly).

These wheels are cheap but im going to change em soon to get even widths front to back.

post-36266-1202651101_thumb.jpg

Hey dude are yours just the Hyper silver? I just ordered my 19 inch imagines in Hyper black for my R34... but im not sure whether i should go flat silver or the hyper black (not gloss black more the dark silver/shadow chrome colour)

pic of my 34 attached! i guess i was going for a sinister look

34nospoiler015lx8.jpg

Im hoping people will say hyper black was the right choice! here is a pic of hyper blacks

117200676645db676e05980lp1.jpg

any opinions?

yeah mine are hyper SILVER but in your case GRANTHEM, i would go the black cause your car is charcoal silver..

yeah mine are hyper SILVER but in your case GRANTHEM, i would go the black cause your car is charcoal silver..

I ordered the Hyper black(shadow chrome)... do you think i should have got the gloss black option? Or were you talking about the hyper blacks :P

I ordered the Hyper black(shadow chrome)... do you think i should have got the gloss black option? Or were you talking about the hyper blacks :thumbsup:

Yeah i meant HYPER BLACK..

I think the BLACK would look too full on but the hyper black will just kind of blend in neatly.. Post pics when you get em..

I never had the choice between the two cause i think i would have got the HYPER BLACK myself..

awesome. Well today should be the day so ill try and get some quick snaps in between driving to my mates places to show em off :thumbsup: