SAU Community

Cruise On 16th Feb Who's Up For It?

thegoobie

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 3 cars, but I was expecting a lot more. Sunny day, open roads and I only saw 1 police car the whole day!

What stopped the numbers from showing up??

I've got a photo or two which I can post soon.

Ended up going through the Black Spurs and onto Eildon. Great Fun! Heaps of Twisties!

Sounds like it was a good run. Having 3 cars turn up is better than one and that one NOT being the organiser. Sorry I couldn't make it, my car was playing up on me. I guess that what I would expect from a 25 year old car.

I went aswell. It was a mad drive, my first time through the black spurs, will definately be going through there again. It was good only having a few cars, everyone was really good to go cruising with. Thanks for a great day! :thumbsup:

I went aswell. It was a mad drive, my first time through the black spurs, will defiantly be going through there again. It was good only having a few cars, everyone was really good to go cruising with. Thanks for a great day! :banana:

How is the boost leak going that you found on the day? Is it serious?

The spurs were great, and the nice long open roads towards Eildon were nice and relaxing. Shame about all the bugs that were massacred on the windshield/ front bar on the way home at night. :D

I'll be looking at organizing another cruise in a few weeks time. Something a little longer and with more twisties to tackle. Keep a lookout for it. I'll see if I can post these pictures of the lookout at Maroondah Dam tonight.

How is the boost leak going that you found on the day? Is it serious?

Yeah its all good now. Didnt go through the petrol more like we thought it would either, ended up getting 530Kms to the tank! I would put up my pics but their on my phone.