SAU Community

3d Art

Whiplash

Does / has any one else on here played with any 3d software?

these are a few of the models i have done in my spare time. I have produced other models for Games and simulator software over the past few years that i am not allowed to post up

B6_24.jpg

29.jpg

zondaF8.jpg

zondaF21.jpg

zondaF13.jpg

Still haven't done any Skylines :D but most of my client base is European and mainly work with Ferrari's, Mosler's. Viper and pescarolo's

Edited by Whiplash

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome modelling.

Does anybody know where I can find properly scaled reference images

for R32 GTS, as there only seems to be R32 GTR or R33, R34 stock and

racecar reference images???

Edited by SKYPER

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Welcome to SAU Alex, do you have any pics of your car?
    • Hello everyone. Greetings from Spain to everyone. I am from the Canary Islands. I have a r33 gtst M type. I am fully involved in the project. In networks they know me as alex.typex. Youtube XXGarage. And I'm in the middle of programming my Apexi power fc. A pleasure to be part of this great community. Greetings.
    • Because it's rubbish, it got progressively better with each generation but still rubbish when you're pushing the car on the track. Some like it, most hate it.
    • Yeah, I presumed that the pic was of some other car, because of the F. Ikeya arms.
    • Did a little bit this afternoon and pulled the dump and turbo off so I could take the mani off to clean it up and give it a few coats of paint. Wire wheeled what I could get to and then got the sand paper out to get the tight spots. Gave it one coat so far, will do another two tomorrow and see if I can fit it in the oven to bake it for an hour along with the adapter and dbw.  Hoping the exhaust wrap I ordered turns up soon so I can wrap the dump and screamer. Ordered 30M so I'll wrap back as far as I can to help a little with temp next to the box and also the floorpan.