3d Art

Whiplash

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

blender FTL!, lol 3DS MAX FTW!... yes it costs a fortune... but jus dl a cracked version, works fine... lucky for me i won a commercial license for max 8, YAY!

• 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow there's some talent here! I do 3D work with 3DS Max and just starting to get into VRay rendering now and I am working on an R34 GTR at the moment...Here's some shots of what it looks like so far.

R34GTR7_3small.jpg

R34GTR5_3_2.jpg

wanting to do the interior in this once I get all the outside lines perfected and proper looking...This is the biggest 3D project I've undertaken myself since I made my Laser back in '07...Speaking of which, here's a shot of the best version of that too...

SickKB_small.jpg

The laser took me ages as I'd never really persued a 3D project much and most of my previous stuff was just dodgy geometry like car engine animations and crappy static renders. Now I got a AMD Quad system I can work so much faster, and I've already had requests from mates to do all their cars, so I must be onto a good thing with this 3D stuff...:P

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

I am just about to install solidworks 2008 on my laptop, I have had no experince with modelling etc but would really like to learn is leanring with solidworks a good idea or is there maybe something better that I could use, I would like to at some stage do a course of some sort but I little practice for the mean time cant go astray huh.

Cheers guys

• 4 weeks later...