SAU Community

'best' R34 Gtt Fmic?

Okay, I've just spent spent an hour or so searching through the forum - whilst there is plenty of talk regarding FMIC, surprisingly there doesnt seem to be much specific info on what are generally agreed to be the best/most suitable intercoolers for the different model Skylines.

Perhaps I'm missing something??? :D

Anyway, I'm looking to have a FMIC fitted to my R34 GTT.

Surely there are kits (by that I mean the intercooler, all pipes and whatever else included) that are specifically designed for the R34 GTT? And if so, which ones are generally considered to have the best combination of performance/ease of installation/quality/cost?

Thanks for any constructive advice :P

blitz LM is pretty good. Uses the stocko piping and is arond 1200 bucks

Thanks for that Grant.

From what I have just read, the Blitz LM does look quite good - apparently no cutting holes or any other BS required... I really want to avoid that (unless there's some really good reason).

I don't know if it would be a problem - but do these remain fully within the body - by that I mean do they reduce ground clearance in any way? Anyone know?

Anyone know who sells these at the best price, preferably around Sydney - or failing that - best price inc *quick* delivery?

Cheers :thumbsup: