SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted a r33 4 door at my work.nice lookin little car pretty stock but nice neways met the girl who owns it the other day...was a memeber on SAU just hasnt been able to get on.

also a lovely little white R31 in the car park too :ninja:

Spotted a black stagea on main north following me home last knight. looked tidy.

Also seen a dark blue R33 drive past work yesterday arvo with personalized plates. Very nice and tidy and the exhaust was back firing a bit . LOL

spotted a nice silver r34 gtt on south rd last night on my way home...........he asked me to pull over so he could look at my tail lights properly lol

asked him whether he was a member of SAU, he said no so i gave him the details and told him to join up and introduce himself when he does............he is gonna be coming to the photo shoot on sunday too

spotted a black 33 heading up grand junction road @ 11:45 on my way to work briefly spoke to the bloke driver didnt know of SAU but passenger did and said his mate had a 33 4door /looks @ Allan :(

Spotted a black stagea on main north following me home last knight. looked tidy.

Ben maybe??

Spotted today a sliver R34 with no rear spoiler leaving gawler at about 12

spotted a black 33 heading up grand junction road @ 11:45 on my way to work briefly spoke to the bloke driver didnt know of SAU but passenger did and said his mate had a 33 4door /looks @ Allan :(

lol thats rebell and bob

Ben maybe??

Spotted today a sliver R34 with no rear spoiler leaving gawler at about 12

No not Ben (GRIM), I know his RS260 like the back of my hand, this car was behind me most of the way , so I couldn't tell what type of stagea it was .

spotted a red gt3 porsche getting towed heading for the clipsal track had number 10 on the side with a p plate on it :banana: guess thats cause they limited on how many passengers they allowed to have :D or maybe he can only do a top speed of 90km/h

spotted deluxe on friday afternoon at deeds/kinkaid junction........seen ya get half a wave out as i come past :cheers:

Yeh yeh i saw ya, Im like "who the F@#k is that clown waving his ass off" Then i put 2 and 2 together and then you were almost gone.......lol