SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

White R32 GTR 'RBWARE" at Parkside Radiators in Edwardstown (nice wheels)........great guys and cheap, fixed my work car today.
Spotted :/ That our other GTR my wifes new toy.S

I work across the road from them, always see skylines in there lol. I also spotted RBWARE those wheels look awesome on it :D

spotted white r33 drift look female driver at east ave around 12 also electric blue r34 on hanson rd at 5ish and a white r31 on south rd at 5ish aswell with eye lids not to sure what else was on it he was behind me still looked very clean

Spotted silver R34 4 door around 10pm tonight on south rd just before grange rd. I was on the other side with white S15 behind me.

Looked really nice! Hello if its anyone from here!

Edited by dovla

Spotted a white GTR near regency tafe yesterday think the plates were king something

also spotted sly031 this morning waiting to turn onto greenhill rd not sure if he saw me

lol........we talkin bout the same car steve? gold, lots of stickers, equally as much gaffer tape on the rear end?

spotted JRed33 at the BP on south rd.....and matty t too :P

zing

spotted cara at emtech AND bp............and jarred at bp too :rofl:

spotted a red 32 gts just smashed up in the front. looked like he ran into the ass of a commo. tuff luck buddy, hope it wasnt anyone on here.

i began debating in my mind if it would be wrong to go over n start asking for parts for my car :rofl: i mean if insurance are gonna take the wreck i may aswell have some bits n pieces they wont miss.

lol........we talkin bout the same car steve? gold, lots of stickers, equally as much gaffer tape on the rear end?

zing

spotted cara at emtech AND bp............and jarred at bp too :(

Was it me that you saw LOL What were you doing going down King William Road? and how the hell did you see me in there haha