SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

spotted grim's 260rs puttering about the munno para shops parking lot at about 1:30.

also spotted a cute little blonde thing driving a purple 33 with chromies on main north turning onto elizabeth way.

Spotted Steve not too long ago, looked like you were on your way into the hills for a little burn buddy, hope the coppers didn't give you too much grief. Was in my mates Prelude just incase you didn't know who the maniac waving at you was :D

hey buddy yeah i saw ya was heading to church to run the sound desk practise for Sunday :whistling:

spotted mr 34 mellow yellow colour down grenfell. any relation to missR34 i wonder

also shagon wagon beast, thing had twin clydesdale's making it 2 horsepower also on grenfell im sure they must like the occasional bov that the city brings

yeah been back in city since November

taking wednesdays off tho for knee therapy stuff. forgoing 20% wage =(

got the Stag in today.

can attest that the PowerFc works, got to do the 5minute re-wire mod tho to Pin#51.

Some very nice lines out there. See a white R33 (one that went on Victoria cruise) most days on South Rd. I like it with the white wheels

Ahh, didnt realise you've been back at work so long!

We'll have to catch up for a coffee next week during the day. Monday or Tuesday, let me know when suits you best, and where (keep it close to your work so easy on the knees :P)

spotted a hot black r34 with numberplates 'rdreaper' or something like that.... bloke driving with a female passenger (i think?), citybound on North East Road last nite around 9:30, G'day if you're on here

-D

spotted a hot black r34 with numberplates 'rdreaper' or something like that.... bloke driving with a female passenger (i think?), citybound on North East Road last nite around 9:30, G'day if you're on here

-D

Ive spoken to him a few times, hes not on here, although ive told him to join up! He's mates with the owner of the Electric/glitter blue 34 getting around(with the gtr badge sadly).

Plates are Rdriper - Road ripper im pretty sure it stands for

Spotted down bay last night, midnight purple 33 with chromies, chick driver,