SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Was it me that you saw LOL What were you doing going down King William Road? and how the hell did you see me in there haha

not you jarrad LOL..........theres another jarrad on here (JRED33)

and it was bp st marys yesterday arvo :(

lol........we talkin bout the same car steve? gold, lots of stickers, equally as much gaffer tape on the rear end?

zing

spotted cara at emtech AND bp............and jarred at bp too :(

stop following me lol

not you jarrad LOL..........theres another jarrad on here (JRED33)

and it was bp st marys yesterday arvo :(

Thats what i was thinking lol, im like nar he wouldnt have seen me in there... But yeh, i was at a bp also.

spotted a maroon 33 and a black 33 behind each other turning from grand junction onto south road this arvo after work, both looked good!

then shortly after saw a silver 32GTR on grand junction rd looked tough as!

lol........we talkin bout the same car steve? gold, lots of stickers, equally as much gaffer tape on the rear end?

zing

na didnt see any sticker but he was on inside lane with others next to him was asian driver

spotted quiet a few lines on my way home tonight a white R32 on grange road after 7pm a silver 33 stock rims pulling out of intersection @ findon shops another R32 forget where, and met nigelswazi to buy some GTR guards :(

Black R33 S2 i think on fitzroy terrace around 11:15pm tonight.

Oh and another black S2 R33 with only fog lights on :) ('round 11pm hampstead rd)

Edited by dovla

saw a white series 2 r33 on montaque road at like ingle farm at about 5.30 today then straight after that was a white series 1 r33, and then up the road a bit further was a black series 1 r33

Spotted flirty2 a blue R32 in elizabeth carpark about 7:30pm this arvo. It was saying wash me please. LOL

Keep seeing a blackR33 with a do luck type of rear wing heading towards town around gawler munno para way on main north rd . Looks like a weapon , and driven like one to . LOL

Also keep spotting a silver R33 series 2 on the way to work out munno para way on main north always going the opposite dirrection to me. Very clean looking.

Edited by savage GTR

spotted a white stagea just near the clipsal track yesterday, parked itself in one of the streets in dulwich. Kitted, gold meshie wheels with dish, coils (or stiff as shit spring and shock combo) and nice exhaust note. normal plates but with the "electronics state" logo stuff on them

Spotted LAst night on Grand Junction rd a Black 4 door R34 Skyline with an SAU sticker on the front windscreen.

Also was next to a hot looking GTR R33 White skyline also last night at around 4-45 near ingle farm shops.... looked hot but if its some one on here im not happy didnt even aknowlage me!! and im sitting in a GTR 33 also!! i mean come on buddy!

spotted white r33 drift look female driver at east ave around 12 also electric blue r34 on hanson rd at 5ish and a white r31 on south rd at 5ish aswell with eye lids not to sure what else was on it he was behind me still looked very clean

:thumbsup: the white 33 was me i was heading to the dr's

Spotted flirty2 a blue R32 in elizabeth carpark about 7:30pm this arvo. It was saying wash me please. LOL

Keep seeing a blackR33 with a do luck type of rear wing heading towards town around gawler munno para way on main north rd . Looks like a weapon , and driven like one to . LOL

Also keep spotting a silver R33 series 2 on the way to work out munno para way on main north always going the opposite dirrection to me. Very clean looking.

i thought her car was purple

black 33 gts-t down rundle street last night around 10pm, female p plate driver

u missed the most important part, was she a bit of alright :D

Spotted CleanGTS-t this moring on the way to work. Car looking immaculate as always . :D

Gave a wave to David and got one back.

Haven't seen you for a while . Where have you been hiding ? LOL

LOL, yeah had a job change. Came with a company car. So I haven't had the Skyline out and about as much.

In saying that. The Monday you spotted me, was my first day back at my old job. So might see ya more often in the mornings now :D