SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

luke enr34 in his hilux (assuming work spec) on goody road bout lunchtime

and someone this mornin in a mazda van, p plater that tooted at me at south / regency rd lights. had personalised plates (ACP or something like that)

bloke looked a bit like andrew (nightcrawler) but sorta not LOL...........who was it? obviously knew me :banana:

Spotted a black R33 on the way home with a female driving . The seats had purple seat cover's on them and a sau sticker on the windscreen . Was on main north turning onto Uley rd munno para. Was behind you since smith rd salisbury plain but passed you just before m/para .

You didnt notice me in my Laser wagon or I would of waved . LOL :banana: Better late than never .

Spotted Silver R33 GTR on south road, turning one street after the road regency is on.

Low, Bronze Volk TE37's. Drivers and passengers bride seats. I nearly crashed trying to get a better look at it.

I was the clown in the White KE70 corolla Beeping and throwing down the horms..... :thumbsup:;)

QUOTE(thirty four @ 22 Feb 2008, 01:41 PM)

black 33 gts-t down rundle street last night around 10pm, female p plate driver

u missed the most important part, was she a bit of alright

Yes she was lol

i seen it to

also seen a 33 GTR silver today on shepardson road. (me thinx it was one form meet spot at photoshoot)

also a bayside blue R34 GTR V-Spec, most best immaculate car ive seen in ages.

and a few lines the other nite on the cruz

Spotted a black R33 on the way home with a female driving . The seats had purple seat cover's on them and a sau sticker on the windscreen . Was on main north turning onto Uley rd munno para. Was behind you since smith rd salisbury plain but passed you just before m/para .

You didnt notice me in my Laser wagon or I would of waved . LOL :thumbsup: Better late than never .

That would have been me. The car is PURPLE lol. Haha no I sure didnt notice you in your laser, if you waved I probably would of been like wtf!!! Hello now anyway ;)

Spotted yesterday as i was looking for a parking spot - A R32 GTR with ZILLA 1 on the plates. Was down a little side streety thing next to a factory looking place off dequetteville terrace, didnt get a good look at it tho.. Looked nice from what i saw but.

Also a green S14 with LED tail lights and an R32, looked like a GTR from what i saw, was dark tho. Friday night on south road near thebarton about 11. Must've seen the police lights cos they both turned off down a side street. Dont know if they were with the cruise or not.

Edited by GTR-32

Just spotted Deluxe heading north on Goodwood Rd Westbourne Pk at 11.50am.

Gave a toot Darren but I think you just missed me going opposite direction.

Yeh mate i saw ya, missed the toot tho, could only hear the sweet sweet sounds of a RB26, And well the look of a 34 GTR, need i say more!!

spotted at around 8 this morning Adz2332's 33 gtr on the corner of walkey's and wrights rd. definitely a mean machine! sounded nice too!

Hey mate that would have been mine for sure....

What were you in didnt notice another skyline????

Edited by Adz2332

After wrk spotted a "to drowl" for r34 bayside blue GTR at the lights on churchhill rd very nice :D also dwn pt.wakefield not a skyline but a very nice s15 chunky wheels must be 10" wide or more was a definite defect but looks tough was turning on to main north rd at gepps cross..

and then quickly i seen a brief passing of flicks car going up grand junction rd was a orange 32 white rims so im guessn so and then wen turning up grand junction on the opposite side seen another 32 gunmetal looked very clean tough lookn, front mount didnt get to wave seen yah briefly

spotted a silver 33 with a chick driving down south road then 2 secs later a black 33 with chick driving :)

couple others

spotted Madaz changing all belts @ BP Salisbury hwy :D had to to the fan/alt belt so did the lot thanks to Everlast Mufflers ordering my belts today and dad went and picked them up on his way to me :) Justin and Daryl

spotted bezender twice in an hour tonite

first one was a last minute-y at the morphett / seacombe road roundabout........stuck the boot into it to get past some hiace and seen the bald head..........got 200m down the road and seen the arm out the window

then an hour later on sturt road near brighton road.......just afta i picked up the car trailer from BP