SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

ah right didnt know he sold it already.

get rid of those stock rims please :P

yeah yeah i know.....once the bank account starts looking healthy again. so give it a month then ima start looking into either TE37SL donno what fitment yet OR white xd9's.

saw a white evo with te37sl's today holy shit they are hot.

spotted yesterday pink R31 coupe out on north east rd and spotted tidy burgundy 33 on Marion rd about 4-4.30pm with plates NSNR33 or similar. I was the guy in the van who let you in :thumbsup:

"spotted tidy burgundy 33 on Marion rd about 4-4.30pm with plates NSNR33 or similar. I was the guy in the van who let you in :thumbsup:"

That r33 NSNR33 was mine, cheers again for letting me in, i was a bit baffled as to why someone let me in while there was a decent flow of traffic. :thumbsup:

tidy - perhaps, clean - sometimes, a few different shades of a similar burgandy is a bit of a letdown tho (really need to finish the respray)

Saw a r33 maroon? With white boot on South road near the brickworks sunday night around 8pm getting done by an undercover cop with his bonnet up hope u didn't get defected and was shattered wen I went past seeing that

Black r33 gtr up and down the esply in dinga just now

Pearl white stag rs260 with abflung sticker on the back on patalinga yesterday , i was behind you and bet you have poor fuel economy based on your rapid take offs , legal speed but heavy footed

Forgot this one , Black stag with a blue grill and huge intel inside sticker on back window on south rd nice job running the red light and red arrow - fail it was way red and uncalled for