SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

Saw a white R35 in mawson lakes. Nice that the bloke wound his window down and had a chat with me at the lights. haha and he thought my 33 GTR was hot, offered a swap but no dice

Waved to a white s2 r33 that brought his intake manifold into positive pressure for us twice before alleviating said pressure in a positive manner, from a carpark on port road. he beeped back

Spotted RPM510 at the new On The Run in Reynella - pretty sure its a members car?

absolutely awesome looking datto - those 15" meshies & black front splitter complete the package ;)

Must of been a similar number plate cos I have stock rims and no splitter.

Edit... Just had a look at AJD pics, that car has the plates REV510

Edited by DSTROY

Spotted DC GTST last night down at harbourtown maccas

I was passenger in my mates red AU XR8, gave u a wave from the passenger seat. Both my ford owning mates that dont normally rate "ricers" thought that your car sounded tough and looked stealth :)

a guy in a flip paint s1 rx7 being a tool while doing laps of hindley and rundle st... and 2 hours later crashed into a gutter/pole

bahahaha, was that the green one during the day? I saw one on pultney street. Here's a pic.

20120423_151218.jpg

baaahahaha yep that was it! you mustve been there about the same time as me...

when i saw him 2 hours earlier, he was giving it some stick past the cop shop in hindley street, i turned to my missus and said "what a dick, i'd defect him". i guess his end result was better hahah

but now i think about it, i couldnt see the driver or passenger near the wreck. maybe it was stolen?

Edited by Deep Dish V35

Spotted DC GTST last night down at harbourtown maccas

I was passenger in my mates red AU XR8, gave u a wave from the passenger seat. Both my ford owning mates that dont normally rate "ricers" thought that your car sounded tough and looked stealth :)

Ahhhh that makes sense! Was with a chick friend and we looked at each other and weren't sure if you were waving at us or someone behind us (looked around like meerkats behind us). Cheers mate :) Hope you guys had a goodnight, we were there till about 2:45am 'chatting' :P

Ahhhh that makes sense! Was with a chick friend and we looked at each other and weren't sure if you were waving at us or someone behind us (looked around like meerkats behind us). Cheers mate :) Hope you guys had a goodnight, we were there till about 2:45am 'chatting' :P

:laugh:

yeah, we cruised past back to my mates place about 2:30, and you were still parked there LOL

:laugh:

yeah, we cruised past back to my mates place about 2:30, and you were still parked there LOL

I was really on highway patrol :ph34r: lol 'Was' going to head through the hills...obviously didn't progress....

In regards to that stolen R33, any chance it was seen down Lonsdale Highway/Brighton Road? Seen something very similar to that while on the way to the workshop this afternoon about 1:30pm :/