SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

That was me in the cruise sat night. Red 32 and my mates white 33.

Was on the opposite side at the ATM (white 32) on the corner of diagonal/Oaklands road. Bit of a mix...15 or so commodores and then 2 skylines lol

Just saw a white 33 on belair road with plates gtrr-33 ... Had gtr badges and a gtr looking front bar, but had a series 1 rear spoiler ....

I always spot this decently stanced black 34 gtt with gtr badge on the front at a nearby shopping centre. The phonyness just ruins how tasteful the stance and styling are. Grrrrrr !

did u get owned twice by a green f6

definitely not me then. what is it with people out north racing all the time? as soon as i get past the city theres always some hero redlining or switching lanes like he's late for a dole cheque

Exchanged waves and thumbs up with a bloke driving a white Lamborghini Aventador on Sir Don Bradman drive.... unbelievable... possibly the coolest looking car I've ever seen

-D

definitely not me then. what is it with people out north racing all the time? as soon as i get past the city theres always some hero redlining or switching lanes like he's late for a dole cheque

cause were all dip chits really