SAU Community

[SA Cars Spotted Thread #3]

N/A®

• 3 weeks later...

spotted panzer out the back of the showgrounds this evening. sorry about the awkward wave, was on the phone haha

Ahhh, so you were there. I thought I saw someone that looked like you walking around Spikes stand later in the day, I would have come to say hello, but I was busy sitting down at the Information Booth thingo.

I spotted Rob (Panzer), Martin (HOSTILE), Luke (Luke_ENR34), and Nathan (Nathan1066), Shane (RBWARE), and Pete (SLED), oh, and Matty T.

Ahhh, so you were there. I thought I saw someone that looked like you walking around Spikes stand later in the day, I would have come to say hello, but I was busy sitting down at the Information Booth thingo.

I spotted Rob (Panzer), Martin (HOSTILE), Luke (Luke_ENR34), and Nathan (Nathan1066), Shane (RBWARE), and Pete (SLED), oh, and Matty T.

Yeah, was walkin round with my mate Angus (he had his clevo powered XE Falcon over on the SMASA display), had to come pick up his car anyways. Ran into Munro over near his trucks too

• 2 weeks later...

Heaps of people out cruising to Lobethal today! Went for a drive out with the missus, a Black s13 went flying past me driving like a dick..

Plenty of sweet classic oldschool cars and a couple of groups of bikers about too.

Someone drove past in a silver 34 (i think, doubting my memory now, wasn't really paying attention) staring at me as I was walking down Main st in my SAU jacket =)

ahh yes, I knew there was another one with you, just couldn't remember what, haha..

you would have seen mine in the carpark near the bakery.

I'm never really sure about waving at people just because they have a skyline, especially when I'm not even in mine.. :unsure: