SAU Community

Goldcoasters...

QWK-GTR

Since moving from Brisbane down to the Goldcoast I rarely take the old liner out onto th streets these days.

Thought I see who else lives down here and interested in possibly catchin up one night down here?

possibly do something similar to the tuesday night dinner thing the sau guys do or head out for a cruise or something?

so, any goldcoasters on here?

UPDATE

Meeting this Friday 14th of March @ in the undercover parking area in Pac Fair right next to the Mobil Quix Servo.

We'll be there from about 7.30pm onwards and will decide what to do there. It's mostly just a meet and greet for us skyliners but may end up going for a bit of a cruise or possibly go grab a feed somewhere.

Meeting this coming Friday the 28th of March again @ the undercover parking area at Pac. Fair right next to the Mobil Quix servo where we met on the 14th last time.

Meeting at 7.30 again and probably leave between 8/8.30 as we did last time.

We'll make our plans at the Pac Fair meeting point but it'll most likely be the same plans as last time except will be doing it backwards :thumbsup:

All are welcome, we had a blast last time with a total of 15 cars turning up to the pac fair first meeting destination.

ALSO....

Bring a UHF along just in case we do decide to head out for a bit of a drive.

then we've got communication between us all while driving!!!

Edited by QWK-GTR

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

right in the heart of surfers paradise

in one of the high rise apartments/hotel buildings.

Man, I can't wait to attend my first Indy,... looks like it'll be a party at your apartment ? lol. :(

Although I have no idea if Indy runs around there or not.

soopa; It would be cool to cruise with a GC110.

finally someone mite get something going down here! i usually drive all the ways up to brissie to go to tnd or other coffee meets and its a hell of a drive! im a tru coasty, used to live in broady and parkwood but im just on the border atm in tweed and still driving to brissy to meets! organise somethin on the coast and im there with bells on.D

finally someone mite get something going down here! i usually drive all the ways up to brissie to go to tnd or other coffee meets and its a hell of a drive! im a tru coasty, used to live in broady and parkwood but im just on the border atm in tweed and still driving to brissy to meets! organise somethin on the coast and im there with bells on.D

we're getting there mate....

just a matter of seeing what interest we can gather down here :(

Good to hear there are some others kicking round the coast. Well count me in guys. Im up for almost anything as long as im not working or stuck at uni.

You can visit your boot now that your down here. Where about on the coast are you moving to?

I'd lvoe to come along, never been to anything like this (only owned the Skyline for a few days now) but would love to get to know more about the scene and the car itself!

Let me know

Welcome to the family. So which model are you now the proud owner of ?