SAU Community

Goldcoasters...

QWK-GTR

Welcome to the family. So which model are you now the proud owner of ?

A Black R33 GTS-T. Like i said in the intrductory post, I technically live in NSW, just over the border. But I work (and play :P ) on the Gold Coast. Was previously driving a Hyundai Excel - first drive in the Skyline i thought i was piloting a rocket ship in comparison.

I'm not a big car person... and havn't ever seen a car and though "I want that". But the Skylines were always the one exception. So i figured why not join in on the community side of things too. Looking forward to joining the club in the future also.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would probably suggest a cruise to start with as a meet and greet, check out each others rides, etc.

then there would be no awkwardness at a dinner table when not knowing anyone :D

Hi QWK-GTR

Welcome to the coast. A cruise/ meet would be great. let me know when u plan on one & i'll try to make due to me doing shift work. Been hanging out for a cruise since the big one in 07 (SCCo7).

Cheers :P

I think that if you guys give enough notice and pick a place with good variety of food (Noel only eats steak...) you could get a few of us Brisbanites to come down too. I know I want to take my 'line for a spin once I get it back.

I think that if you guys give enough notice and pick a place with good variety of food (Noel only eats steak...) you could get a few of us Brisbanites to come down too. I know I want to take my 'line for a spin once I get it back.

Yeah i agree. However I think we will lose afew interests, as alot of people are abit tight when it comes dinner nights and also abit shy to attened. Whereas an open area for a meet and greet, they can leave when ever they wish.

Yeah i agree. However I think we will lose afew interests, as alot of people are abit tight when it comes dinner nights and also abit shy to attened. Whereas an open area for a meet and greet, they can leave when ever they wish.

Thats why a combination of the 2 is fantastic. An Open area for meet and greet/chating, then a cruise somewhere. Then head to dinner, those who dont wana come canhead off. Makes sense to me :S

Lets make it for Friday 14th....

Most people have things planned for a week night or prefer not to go out, so better idea would be for a Friday night.

I'll update 1st post soon once those who agree with Friday night to be good for them!

Edited by QWK-GTR