Goldcoasters...

QWK-GTR

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

those interested in coming out for a bit of a run tonight, feel free to PM me :woot:

Hi ya

Yeah i think i'm in. See u Pac Fair carpark next to the Quix servo @ 7.30 pm on the 14 th Mar. I'll see if i can get a mate to come along with his 32 GTR.

Cheers :D

I live in the hinterland...but love meeting up going for drives etc but generally not till after 10pm due to work and training...If anyone is keen for border runs etc through the mountains nothing illegal just fun night runs let me know... I know the hinterland pretty well also if anyone likes mountain drives!

I live in the hinterland...but love meeting up going for drives etc but generally not till after 10pm due to work and training...If anyone is keen for border runs etc through the mountains nothing illegal just fun night runs let me know... I know the hinterland pretty well also if anyone likes mountain drives!

Sounds good, i'll be in for that

Must have a car, preferably with 4 wheels. :D

I meet that criteria, can think of a good couple roads to drive too, if a mountain run is being searched for.

Can even think of a mad Mexican restaurant near Mudgee at the bottom of Springbrook if people want to eat after and want to link it all in.

I meet that criteria, can think of a good couple roads to drive too, if a mountain run is being searched for.

Can even think of a mad Mexican restaurant near Mudgee at the bottom of Springbrook if people want to eat after and want to link it all in.

Yes panchos is where its at!!

okay i got 2 other skylines with me too, im a spaz, so is this in the carpark of quix, or the carpark near quix and the bus stops?

next to quix mobil on the corner there.

if your going through the bus stop area, go up towards the lights and take the last left into the under cover parking.

if your coming around the corner off the main road to go into pac fair, take a left at both lights and then it'll be your first right.

so we're parked in the pac fair area right across from Quix Mobil in the under cover parking area.