SAU Community

Goldcoasters...

QWK-GTR

Sounds awesome guys. Looking forward to it.

May even be able to get somebody to have a look at my car and see why its running like rubbish. I have an intermitant problem i cant find. The car still boosts up fine but it sounded like the exhaust was backed up or blocked and there is a load roar like noise. Its not like your normall boost leak and i cant find one anywhere. its really unresponsive and thought my cat had packed it in but thats not the case. It runs fine without it.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I should Turn Up I guess.

Im from Banora Point (basicly Tweed) So we could even get a Tweed Crew Going.....JKS

Im broke till saturday lol so hopefully Ill have some fuel left.

But ill come say Gday.

Andrew

this is this coming friday guys

LOL

Hi Nismonight's buddys here, we are keen to come along and catch up with all the coasty's and any Brisbos that come along, so will catch ya's all on Friday Night :domokun:

Yeah I should Turn Up I guess.

Im from Banora Point (basicly Tweed) So we could even get a Tweed Crew Going.....JKS

Im broke till saturday lol so hopefully Ill have some fuel left.

But ill come say Gday.

Andrew

im in banora aswell. im really a true coastie but im down here for a while until i go overseas. how come i never see skylines down here!!!!??? where are you!!!!!! lol

hey guys, ill be working till 8 but will just be down the road at the q store so i mite pop in if ur still there just to have a look and see how many people turn up. look out for what will prob be the only 4 door 33 there. irish.

Hi

I have just got myself a skyline so Il be there to show you how us girls role in style :) (if that is alright with you guys)

Christie

Looks as though you and Em are about to show us what you chicks can do with these things :P

Long33 - I drive a 350z blue coloured 33 with URAS NS-01 Wheels and a busted up front bar and passenger side guard from when a kangaroo kamakazied itself into the side of my car in victoria.

btw I live off Darlington Drive, How bout yourself?

Cant say ive ever seen you car around.

See yas All tonight :D

Gotta watch out for those "kamikaze 'roos", they still think it's World War II, and when they see Aussie streets invaded with Japanese vehicles, they do what Japanese Kamikaze's did, and dive straight for them.