SAU Community

Goldcoasters...

QWK-GTR

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noone has thought of doin one for easter yet?

Oh and prob not the right place but how do i change my display name

Cos its ridiculous

Thanks

Well whats everyone doin good friday?

and you have to get a moderator to change your username

Noone has thought of doin one for easter yet?

Oh and prob not the right place but how do i change my display name

Cos its ridiculous

Thanks

keep in mind, cops will be thick as thieves over easter. im keepin as low a profile as possible during the long weekend :banana:
double demerits and the rest

as above.

i wont be organising anything for the easter weekend.

this will be the cops perfect time for them to nail all "HOONS" on the road and hit them hard as possible where it'll hurt.

with all the crap happening with pinelands over the past few weeks, i'm keeping the GT-R locked away in the basement :D

i've already posted that the next one is being planned for the 28th of this month.

just finalising some stuff with the other guys before i post up anything definate.

as above.

i wont be organising anything for the easter weekend.

this will be the cops perfect time for them to nail all "HOONS" on the road and hit them hard as possible where it'll hurt.

with all the crap happening with pinelands over the past few weeks, i'm keeping the GT-R locked away in the basement :thumbsup:

i've already posted that the next one is being planned for the 28th of this month.

just finalising some stuff with the other guys before i post up anything definate.

Hi guys & gals

Thats a great idea but do u know that there is a large Skyline contigent meet/ cruise & BBQ on the 29th Sat @ Cleveland Point Park starting @ 0900am. Few of us are going from the coast meeting @ Nerang Macca's @ 0800 am So anyone intersted meet us there & we can all cruise up together. Sau as invited all who wants to meet other enthusists.

Check this link for more info ---> http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Sa...ui-t210283.html

(edit: Col_GTSX "Was wayyyyy to cluttered")

Well whats everyone doin good friday?

and you have to get a moderator to change your username

Keeper and I were keeping it real :thumbsup:

double demerits and the rest

Did stop us from checking us out the sights

Nice to meet you mate even if it was pot luck! enjoy the wedding tomorrow hehe

Good to see such active skyline enthusiasts down here.

Sadly, missed all the action on Friday coz my engine rebuild hadnt been done. Sounds like a good nite was had by all.

Its done now, though, so just into the tease of wearing the engine in. 12psi and no boost controller. Grim.

Someone else down here was asking maybe ppl would be interested in a cruise on a day as well as friday? I do shift work, so friday cant do till after 11, anyone else want to do a late night run someday? Or I can try to catch u all up in the mountains somewhere . . . .

Good to see such active skyline enthusiasts down here.

Sadly, missed all the action on Friday coz my engine rebuild hadnt been done. Sounds like a good nite was had by all.

Its done now, though, so just into the tease of wearing the engine in. 12psi and no boost controller. Grim.

Someone else down here was asking maybe ppl would be interested in a cruise on a day as well as friday? I do shift work, so friday cant do till after 11, anyone else want to do a late night run someday? Or I can try to catch u all up in the mountains somewhere . . . .

Yeah mate I am keen and love going through the mountains a little later, as I work nights also..

Maybe we need to make an SAU mountain run division? hehe

Ok fun little run last night... which included myself, KEEPER (Dave) and SXC33 (no spins this time) heheh

Next run will be next friday after the meet up at Broadbeach, will make so as many people as possible can make it as I dont finish work till 9.45pm.

If anyone thinks we should have a new thread for mountain runs just post one up, but here are some basic guidelines (not rules) if your coming.

You can follow these guidelines at any rate however, they're mostly there to ensure everyones safety, for themselves and there cars.

1: Dont drive out of your league or out of you ability. If someones behind you or in front of you thats faster let them by or let them go. Tow trucks can be expensive to get up on the mountain if you slide into an embankment!

2: Drive to suit the conditions:

i- If it has been raining, dont drive past the ability of your tires.

ii-If you dont know the road, dont push it. The last thing I want is someone into a tree.

3: Myself and SAU do not encourage speeding, however, this is not to say it doesnt happen. If you wish to exceed the speed limit you do so at your own liberty, and I do not accept any responsibilty for you crashing or being caught by police (In saying this we're lucky to see 3 cars a night on the mountain).

4: Just use common sense. The idea of this is for some fun not to try and prove whos a better driver etc, so go out and have fun with as little drama as possible!

If anyone has any other guidelines they think would be good to add throw them in!!

thanks