Goldcoasters...

QWK-GTR

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This friday night... meeting at 8.30pm @ the same place at Pac Fair car park.

Last one was a good turn out, this one will be the same if not, better :D

All welcome :P

ahh me came 7.30, oh well let me know 4 next time

ive closed the other thread, please understand the "braging" about hard driving on public roads is unacceptable...

you do it thats your business, but dont dirty threads with this or they will become closed too...

be carefull of the words you use please as these actions break the general forum rules...

cheers col

fair call boss, on the safe note with me leading the boys never got a chance to break the speed limit on the straights!

• 2 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• maybe another thing for me to try? timestamped (i know its the nz wiring kit, but this is on the haltech software side)  
    • Well, I do turn bearing housings, shafts and wheels on special orders, so you can order any wheel sizing preferred. Parts came from ever where obviously, it sounds like I'm just assembling cores, but importance is I get to check if all parts are made to specs, all clearances and runout are right, balanced ok, bearing pack sounds before passing onto clients.  Building test cars, doing dyno testing and sponsoring drift cars, this is all parts of QC, so I get to know how a particular package performs before selling.  Yep, its slow and ineffective way of production, but I prefer less headaches.   
    • Going to get 4x Toyota Rav 4 diesel injectors changed at a non dealer mechanic will set you back a bit over $4k. So not too far off.
    • @Dose Pipe Sutututu get a slice of the BMW life going on here. This is what, $6k for... fixing some leaks with some OEM quality gaskets/lines, to fix up OEM gasket/lines which were failing/failed?
    • nice to see a tuner ramping in power instead of having the 5000rpm torque mound.   would be a hoot to drive. For context, I have 490rwkw at 27psi on a 2.6 8374 and that was doing 126,000rpm on the turbo (maxed) so there would still be a bit left in the 8474 for sure.