SAU Community

West Meet (updated 18/3/08

bLaQ.bOi

DO DAY?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hey peoples, after much discussion

it is decided wewill give this weekly meet a shot...

2nd official meet up is set on tuesday the 26th... (2 days time)

STRICTLY SKYLINES!!!! (we will give this a shot, limiting this to only skylines but of people want to let other types of broom brooms come then well do it... this is skylines australia... not imports australia)

Where

WATERGARDENS SHOPPING CENTRE at the rooftop parking sbove safeway.. (the new area, if you have troubles mentally locating this place pm me)

Time

still in negotiations.. lets say 7:30?

What to bring

yourself, your friends, your skylines a friendly attitude (we do not want people keeping to themselves... its a social thing.. so god dammit be social)

comments?

mapno3.jpg

Edited by bLaQ.bOi

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hmm i'm definately in if theres a good turn up...i'm down again for all hoppers/tarneit/werribee people to cruise to watergardens and meeting in the parking place infront of kfc where the bp is on sayers and derrimut roads.

lolz i always scrape my exhaust coming up that ramp to go on the roof top no matter what angle i go up it :P

but will be getting my new suspension in tomorow so i'll be sitting higher by then :laugh:

its set on tuesday atm... idont think were guna be able to find a day that suits everyone.. as in that everyone can coem to theres going to be some people who cant make it...

but like i said its just a base atm.. if we vote for a change to a particular day then we can

i agree also to not have it on a friday night because of people having plans for the weekend. any other day is fine for me and yes tarneit and hoppers people the pre meet at kfc/bp on sayers and derrimut roads will be on whatever day it happens and a time will be made once its all concrete. last time it was just me and my 32 (jake) and krims and his 33 (karl) so hopefully more people from our area come!

also for this week tuesday seems to have the best weather as its fine and 23. wednesday has late showers and showers on thursday also. Being that its tuesday and people have homework like me or need to go to bed early for work we should probably make it early. so i'm kinda thinking either 7 or 7:30 that way people can ahve a few hours to mingle instead of an hour. Skylines only i guess too.....and evos :(