SAU Community

West Meet (updated 18/3/08

bLaQ.bOi

DO DAY?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ill probably end up coming to the wednesday meet

i have a day off today, so im going to randomly cruise around and look for some places to take some nice shots, and find some nice as roads to cruise on!!!

ive already found a few sexy as spots from the past

l_1b3b862fadad2f41963dd92e85adef32.jpg

l_aac4f5fb5c804448c0134420b78f5eac.jpg

l_964155f600e35b05dc7cc24995a9cf93.jpg

last but not least my best pic

l_53c97ec8d268fa6d15c375a3a84b11f6.jpg

and my favorite edited pic

l_23c5ba1518a89c3afa2c7c77a7dbb2c6.jpg

hopefully i find some killer roads!

meet was good last night, good to see more new folk coming along! and that white r33! seriosuly bollocks midnight purple its gay... i love white cars

also everyone is aware of the lakeside reception!!! next time your bored and theres a function runnin, they open the back gate to the grass area where people park.. jst drive in n take a photo!!! nice backround

l_4003381e8b2d749cc3e733618c98770d.jpg

Edited by bLaQ.bOi

ill probably end up coming to the wednesday meet

We have to drop off our cars 2mro at the GP!

Hey btw, u want a lift back home?? If u havnt got another way of gettn home once u drop off ur car, let me kno!

im busy till bout 8:30 so if some1 can pm me their numba ill giv use a call to see if use are still out if so then ill meet up werever use are

i had a good night Monday, use are all top blokes :action-smiley-069: it was my 1st west meet so it was good to meet a bunch of liners that live in my area. Might pop in for a couple hours on the Wednesday meet.

Steve.

i had a good night Monday, use are all top blokes :P it was my 1st west meet so it was good to meet a bunch of liners that live in my area. Might pop in for a couple hours on the Wednesday meet.

Steve.

hi all, these cruisez are tops, we should organise one to the great ocean road and take pics of all our cars by the bay its a nice 2 hour drive depending how youdrive lol :-)

Hey Guys and Gals, when are we having our next west meet??? i sugested Great Ocean Road cause you can take some sick pics i have attached a couple from when i went up there with my Mrs.... we will talk more about this on the next meet.

P.S. the car is a lower now LOL :D

post-45467-1205599090_thumb.jpg

post-45467-1205599123_thumb.jpg

ill be there on Tuesday,

omg it is sooo hot today.....

cant be stuffed leaving the house

7.30 yeah?

missed the last one......

Pool sounds good but I cant play for shit so

ill just watch :laughing-smiley-014: