SAU Community

West Meet (updated 18/3/08

bLaQ.bOi

DO DAY?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

WHEN: TUESDAY the 18TH of MARCH (this week)

WHERE: SAFEWAY ROOFTOP CARPARK - EACLE CUE/BURNSIDE

TIME: MEET UP AT 7 PM!!!!!! DEPART TO EAGLE CUE AT 7:45... (anyone who comes to the safeway carpark after that time we will be at eagle cue)

WHY: A FEW OF US ARE SICK OF JUST STANDING AROUND, ATLEAST NOW WE CAN STAND AROUND WITH MASSIVE STICKS IN OUR HANDS (a dream for some of us lol)

ok so thats the plan we meet up at 7... a bit earlier so we can get everything sorted out

please dont be stupid on the way there theres almost always cop cars everytime i go down there

plus i think the place has aircon!!! lol

see ya guys there!

shouldnt jump to conlcusions

how do u know there wasnt just videos on peoples fones of gtr's going sideways?

and the statement i made saing people driving thier cars like they should... well you cant just assume, assming makes an ASS out of U

i doo see your point, but watever ur the mod you win

Edited by bLaQ.bOi

our cruise was only 5 mins. lol

had a good time at the pool place guys. organise another one for abit later at say around 8 on tuesday and im there. we should do a small competition or something

Anth.

our cruise was only 5 mins. lol

had a good time at the pool place guys. organise another one for abit later at say around 8 on tuesday and im there. we should do a small competition or something

Anth.

Yeah im in for that ;-) LOL