SAU Community

West Meet (updated 18/3/08

bLaQ.bOi

DO DAY?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can i ask why your doing it during the week??? you will get people by the time they finish work prob cant be bothered going???

i'm out anyway but just wondering why your doing weekdays???

Hey Ferah why dont you make it a Ignite Meet as well!!! so we can talk Grand Prix Show and Shine!!!! that will give me a better reason to come! (not that i dont wanna come i just have plans and wanna get out of them lol!

hey kiras

well tis a mid week thing because people have definate plans ont he weekend.. i.e wedding, birthday, dates and what not

i guess for me personally its good because it splits up the week, i work hard all week and its good to have something social in between so i dont just hang for the weekends, im sure some other people will agree

also its not a "big thing" i mean leave all the fancy clothing and hairgel at home for these meets, its just a bum around thing.. heck i mean last week i came in fisherman pants! FISHERMAN PANTS

also if you wanted to get out of the plans you already have, you can just tell them its a team ignite meet

im sure theres a few of us liek myself who are keen to meet ya

tomorrow hopefully we cant take some good as pics!

im pretty handy with a camera and my bro is letting me borrow his digital slr

also

(00)SKYLINE(00) YES your welcome to come from the east, aslong as your piloting an rb of somesort :D

thursday is fine with me...specially if it means Nick can come :D

oh thanks dezz

i know u care :P

Hey Ferah why dont you make it a Ignite Meet as well!!! so we can talk Grand Prix Show and Shine!!!! that will give me a better reason to come! (not that i dont wanna come i just have plans and wanna get out of them lol!

still doesnt help my burst heater hoses now does it :/

need more time ppl

and maybe some heater hose if u wana share

we all know sharing is caring :D

don't worry man fishermans pants is sexy. :)

well its on tomorow and hoppers/tarneit people if your coming and wanna do a small pre meet, meet up at bp/kfc on the roundabout on sayers and derrimut road at 6:45pm to mingle and allow time for people to show up for a 7:00pm SHARP departure since it takes about 25-30mins from hoppers to watergardens. We won't wait for anyone so be there early if you wanna join the skyline band wagon lol. Watch out for my white r32 and introduce yourself.

got my new suspension in today. ebay dude said it was lowered springs on kyb shocks but my skyline is currently a monster truck lol but i mean anything is better then chopped springs. :)

see ya there peoples!