SAU Community

West Meet (updated 18/3/08

bLaQ.bOi

DO DAY?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hell yeah - 2 purple beasts, i wanted to get plates EATER lol u know purple people eater lol

aw man ima never sell her! yeah we should so get some pics - just pm me one day if u bored, im always around and i usually a ritual to wash me baby at watergardens on a Thursday and either get churros with melted chocolate or nandos! gotta munch after all that washing! lol

Dezz, thanks, but where u at again? Yeah I would love to go 2 the bbq day, just dont know that side of town well.

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hell yeah - 2 purple beasts, i wanted to get plates EATER lol u know purple people eater lol

aw man ima never sell her! yeah we should so get some pics - just pm me one day if u bored, im always around and i usually a ritual to wash me baby at watergardens on a Thursday and either get churros with melted chocolate or nandos! gotta munch after all that washing! lol

Dezz, thanks, but where u at again? Yeah I would love to go 2 the bbq day, just dont know that side of town well.

I'm in Hoppers, I thought you were down this way too but I'm probably mistaken :cool:

Yeah G, SAU membership renewal dyno day and BBQ this sat march 1st, RE Customs Springvale.

how much is teh membership

$70 first time round, $50 to renew every year after that...

you'll get 2 membership stickers (like the ones on my quarter windows), an SAU lanyard, and access to the members only section with the members only events, discounts at various workshops etc.....

First of all i'd like to say what a great turnout for such short notice! The cruise was a great idea - I had a great night :cool:

Was great meeting all of you (too many to remember) and can't wait to see you all around again for the next meet :)

BTW, count me in for cruise up to the BBQ as i was heading down on the saturday anyway - I'm from St.Albans so shouldn't be too hard to meet up with you fellas.

Cheers,

Steve.

70 bux for first time, 50 bux renewal. 100 for membership plus 3 dyno runs. 40 for the runs only if u are already a member i think

Ya $100 = 3 dyno pulls and a membership :cool:

Best thing to do.

Or just membership for $70 and then dyno run for $40!

Spewing i couldn't make the meet tonight, if i wasn't working night shifts tonight i would have come along for a g'day :)

See everyone Sat!

had a good time tonight people. good to meet all of you. looking forward to the next one. lol a few of us went back to the original meet point. good times.

just got home :cool:

that workshop in campbelfield that was open was my mates shop. he was cool with all us there. would have got you a good deal on performance upgrades!!!!lol he was comin over to say hey to us but we left :P

:)

Edited by R33GOD

Hey, Ill say it again good to met up with all you guys, I had a great night talking shit and checking out your rides. Hitting the free way with 30 odd skylines was a trip and must have been a pretty cool sight to see, the noise must have been mad in that tunnel :cool: !!!!

Ill be down for the next one.

Cheers

Roj

Hay Bec shit I'd love to but Im going to Tassie for

the Toyo drift series for the weekend. ;(

But I will def catch up with you soon....

And Dezz please send me that insurance guys details...

Black boi - I will keep the rear bar 4 sure,

Didnt know how rare they were.

Look forward to our next meet

Sickie today yay!!!!

Hey all - Yes awesome turnout, and its great to meet your fellow skyline lovers........................

Thanks Blaq, :cool: u make me proud of my baby........and Ferah, your so cute, u both made me very proud lol

Hey dezz can i have the insurance details too please for the shannons guy?

Hey Sandra, wanna roll with me to the BBQ on the weekend? If anyone else from this way is wanting to go, we should meet up and cruise over together

til next time..........................................

Sorry i was late, work as flat out!!

It was good to see some of you again that we already knew, & great to meet some of the new faces!!! sorry if i didnt come say hay, i can be shy, i'm far from snoby just shy lol

Bec your a top chick where have you been all my life lol... i'm so glad to see another chick with a real car in Sunbury and you know your stuff about them too:) and Man i wanna kill you i think i want a 32 GTR over the 34 OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sandra i didnt get a chance to say hi to you, i was driving behind you most of the way Nice 32 you have!! its always good to make friends with more chicks with Skylines (we gotta stick together girls Hey Bec) next time i'll get off my butt and say hey!!

Ferah and Jeaneen I love you 2!!!!

that truck city we went to was a bit freaky for me hot spot for cops thats for sure!!

Well we will try and come to more, its just very hard for me during the week,,,

anyway i look forward to spending the GP weekend with those from here thatis entered with us cant Wait!!!

You coming!? I'll be there. PM me and let me know. Also trying to get Dogknight and revhed01 down too.

done deal

are you guys talking about teh bbq membership renewel thing? im down for that might as well become a member not a number

lmao ?

I going to meet and greet see everyones rides. Cya there!

Good to Meet and Greet you all! Good knowing a lot of Skyline enthusiest around. Carpark meet was sweet as to talk and get to know ya all! Hope to do it again sometime.

Edited by (00)SKYLINE(00)

good turn out yesterday, nice to meet ya all!

Dezz finally i got to meet ya, and Bec ur a gun!!

goin to truck city was pretty stupid, whoes ever idea it was LoL!! never doin that again

hopefuly see ya all soon

had a good one last night and great to meet some of you guys but dont expect me to remember anyones name lol exept for the people i've met before but i'll get around to the names in the next few meets... i can be a shy lil school girl at times so excuse me for that peoples :D

yeh that truck city drive idea wasnt a good one but kmart was a nice lil spot i think we should give that one a go next week :D

on another note i think that flutter question went unanswered