SAU Community

West Meet (updated 18/3/08

bLaQ.bOi

DO DAY?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm in Hoppers, I thought you were down this way too but I'm probably mistaken :no:

Yeah G, SAU membership renewal dyno day and BBQ this sat march 1st, RE Customs Springvale.

lol, we like neighbours! im in point cook, but the back end behind the jax shop, near snydes road. Yeah we can cruise together on Saturday, actually..........

;) ANYONE FROM HOPPERS/DEER PARK/SYDENHAM/ST ALBANS AND SURROUNDS DOWN FOR A MEET UP THEN CRUISE TOGETHER OVER TO RE CUSTOMS IN SPRINGVALE THIS SAT????? maybe we could hook up at the ring road maccas, (on a weekend there isnt many trucks there so plenty of room available) then we just jump on the freeway. (BUT PLEASE SUGGEST SOMETHING GUYS IF U KNOW A BETTER PLACE)

***also i think everyone should put their first names on the profile, unlike most of you im getting old and my memory aint the best****

Sorry i was late, work as flat out!!

It was good to see some of you again that we already knew, & great to meet some of the new faces!!! sorry if i didnt come say hay, i can be shy, i'm far from snoby just shy lol

Bec your a top chick where have you been all my life lol... i'm so glad to see another chick with a real car in Sunbury and you know your stuff about them too:) and Man i wanna kill you i think i want a 32 GTR over the 34 OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sandra i didnt get a chance to say hi to you, i was driving behind you most of the way Nice 32 you have!! its always good to make friends with more chicks with Skylines (we gotta stick together girls Hey Bec) next time i'll get off my butt and say hey!!

Ferah and Jeaneen I love you 2!!!!

that truck city we went to was a bit freaky for me hot spot for cops thats for sure!!

Well we will try and come to more, its just very hard for me during the week,,,

anyway i look forward to spending the GP weekend with those from here thatis entered with us cant Wait!!!

LOL.....................KIIIRRRRAAAAAA.................lmao............at long last. fk yeah fellow scumbry girl, im wrapped as!! Yourself, Ferah, Sandra, and Jeaneen, you are all mad chix. I can tell we all gonna be mates for ages, we will all be doing this when we are 70 year old nannas!!! lolllll Picture it.........what a pisser!!!

And yeah I cant wait til October Salon, my baby will be up there too!! And yeah, may I ask why the hell u buying a 4 door 34? i thinx u should get a 32 too, (ferah will like this) they are like most of us girls sooooo cute to look at, but dont mess with them, they can get very upset lol ! Maybe some persuasion is in order....... ill have to come up for a visit and take you for a drive !

You coming!? I'll be there. PM me and let me know. Also trying to get Dogknight and revhed01 down too.

I going to meet and greet see everyones rides. Cya there!

Good to Meet and Greet you all! Good knowing a lot of Skyline enthusiest around. Carpark meet was sweet as to talk and get to know ya all! Hope to do it again sometime.

Yeah Ill be going, only if i have someone else from this way going, dezz said hes going so it should be all sweet! But as u can see from above i am trying to get some other people to come as well cos we all would have looked HOT AS crusing together! and whats the deal with thursday night at carlton?

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok geraus lol no need for the post you already told me on msn lol

btw guys im down for this saturday, depending when i wake up i will tag alog with the meet/cruise up there... i got a gps so lol all good

if only it told me where the patrol cars arnt!

Hey Man!

You, Bec (ILUVMYGTR) and Michael dezz coming to RE Customs this Sat? Bec said she wanna head out with you and Dezz, Im going and getting Dogknight and revhed01 down too. Wanna meet down Springvale Rd somewhere? And What Time are you all getting there by? It starts at 11am?

PM / let me know

Edited by (00)SKYLINE(00)

:P ANYONE FROM HOPPERS/DEER PARK/SYDENHAM/ST ALBANS AND SURROUNDS DOWN FOR A MEET UP THEN CRUISE TOGETHER OVER TO RE CUSTOMS IN SPRINGVALE THIS SAT????? maybe we could hook up at the ring road maccas, (on a weekend there isnt many trucks there so plenty of room available) then we just jump on the freeway. (BUT PLEASE SUGGEST SOMETHING GUYS IF U KNOW A BETTER PLACE)

any of you guys still meeting up on saturday b4 going to RE customs,

where we meeting up and what time

Shud be ok just have to see how much work I have on next week, I'll let you know closer to the date.

Roj

PS krimz you gonna have those springs in by then or you gonna be riding rally styles? :P

HAHA yea probly be rally styles again havent had any time this week to put em in

can you pick a fkn day and stick with it?

make it every tuesday or wednesday etc instead of changing it every week...

well despite people saying it was a bad idea fora tuesday, it seemd like there was alot of people...

i wanted to keep it tuesday... which is the reason why we voted. it wasnt just for the one week

i was meaning for the rest of the time the meets run... tuesdays, make it or not

anyway

you guys sort yourself out, i just cant be bollocksed ....someone pm me the details

Edited by bLaQ.bOi

any of you guys still meeting up on saturday b4 going to RE customs,

where we meeting up and what time

If you, ILUVMYGTR, bLaQ.bOi, dezz and RottenRoj are all coming, I will be getting Dogknight and revhed01 down. Probley leave just b4 11am and get there around 11:30am for BBQ / Meet and Greet.