SAU Community

West Meet (updated 18/3/08

bLaQ.bOi

DO DAY?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

STRICTLY SKYLINES!!!! (we will give this a shot, limiting this to only skylines but of people want to let other types of broom brooms come then well do it... this is skylines australia... not imports australia)

come on! are u serious?! i came down with the guy in the white VT (CHIRKS) who was making turbo noises lol... I wanted to bring the senator out... Pleaaaaase! i'll be good :)

The cruise was really good and to the people i did speak to, thanks for giving me the time.. Was good that a few of the boys came down and got a bite to eat at Taylors Lakes Maccas.. Was reallly good... Just coming on that cruise has made me want a skyline and get rid of the 5 litre lmaooo...

So can I come? :ninja:

btw, i was the tall guy with the funny hair lol

Edited by HSVBRO

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you, ILUVMYGTR, bLaQ.bOi, dezz and RottenRoj are all coming, I will be getting Dogknight and revhed01 down. Probley leave just b4 11am and get there around 11:30am for BBQ / Meet and Greet.

where?? can someone pm me the meet point

ANY1 MEETN UP?/
monday it is
monday sounds good.

So Monday...?

assyrian4evaa / R-SPEC are in... What you think bLaQ bOi?

ABuSD / Krimz / jakez88 / dezz...?

I can let Dogknight / revhed01 / ILUVMYGTR / DNGRUS / CMY 32 / Miss Boo / RottonRoj / gtrzilla / R33silverS1 / and ppl on my friends list to come down...

And I am sure you all know the ppl who came down last time to come along too!

What time / Day time / Night time?

Edited by (00)SKYLINE(00)

i went past at about 8:20... saw a few ppl there .... was a good nite went for a cruise to tulla maccas

then we were going back and lmao well everyone jsut zoomed off on me, lol and i couldnt find them... ah well tuff night good convos!

see yas next week... we might plan an official cruise!

STRICTLY SKYLINES!!!! (we will give this a shot, limiting this to only skylines but of people want to let other types of broom brooms come then well do it... this is skylines australia... not imports australia)

come on! are u serious?! i came down with the guy in the white VT (CHIRKS) who was making turbo noises lol... I wanted to bring the senator out... Pleaaaaase! i'll be good :cheers:

The cruise was really good and to the people i did speak to, thanks for giving me the time.. Was good that a few of the boys came down and got a bite to eat at Taylors Lakes Maccas.. Was reallly good... Just coming on that cruise has made me want a skyline and get rid of the 5 litre lmaooo...

So can I come? :thumbsup:

btw, i was the tall guy with the funny hair lol

Hey Matt hows it going? I've got no problem with you bringing out your Senator and didn't have a problem with chirks coming out for a drive - Was a laugh when you brang it out later on and at maccas :( Had a blast that night.

Would've cruised past tonight to see if anything was going down but i was busy unfortunately. Definately keeping my eye out on the next organised meet - I'll most definately be there.

Cheersl,

Steve.