SAU Community

Hi Guys, Just Got Gtr

SullyR32

Hi guys, just picked up a smokin hot R32 GTR with new paint, rims 18x9.5, tyres and a hole lot more, hope to join in on runs (went on one to wiseman's in my mr2 last year, it was mad), do drags run at WSID, and track days and this car has what it takes, so hope to meet you guys soon.

pics????????????????? :)

Hey Bumblebee, pics are on the way!!!!!!!! I,m suppose to have 280kw at the wheels also but I think more like 250kw, but the ride is sweet anyway, I,ve only had a week or so. The motor has a R34 v-spec cam belt and cam cover with polished hypertune throttle body, one butterfly per cylinder, polished 3" Greddy inter cooler piping, big strut brace and mushroom filters, so it looks pretty cool, interior is very clean but stock exept for a 12" quick release steering wheel and a carbon fibre Nismo shifter with short shift kit. paint is metallic dark blue, have coil overs with G-MAX 18 by 8 front and 18 by 9.5 rear with new falken rubber, they have a large lip!!!!!

the only prob i,m having is with a couple of warning lights that sometimes come on, other than than what a ride.