SAU Community

Hi Everyone

HSVBRO

im not denying that i am trying to gee them up, just some ppl think im geeing them up coz i want to beat them.... coz im a hero (which im not) lol. and i cant beat them

Then why do you "g" them up for? besides the fact that you want to see how they go? Why don't you just make friends with an owner and maybe they might let you have a drive. That's usually the sensible thing to do.

Then why do you "g" them up for? besides the fact that you want to see how they go? Why don't you just make friends with an owner and maybe they might let you have a drive. That's usually the sensible thing to do.

i suppose but some ppl dont look 'approachable'.. thats a good idea though, thanks for the advice

i suppose but some ppl dont look 'approachable'.. thats a good idea though, thanks for the advice

Most people here are very approachable except for that damm ctjet & Mad082 lol.

Have a look in the cars for sale section If you are serious about buying one I'm sure people are happy to let you have a test drive and such. Also alot of the cruises people are most happy to take passengers.

Matt

jump on the forums in my sig too mate. We are always catching up. 4 of us went to the Nostalgia drags a couple of weeks ago to enjoy the old school muscle so we aren't exactly Jap Taxis only :)