SAU Community

Cruise On The 19th Of April

thegoobie

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just got a fone call, working in burnley tunnel saturday night, might come to altona meet, say hi drop a patch

but really need to rest for the long night that will bust my ass open..

have fun guys an galss....

Ok... the numbers are still adding up.

People who have logged their interest are:

Skyhigh33

Lauz 90

FC3513BT + Friend

Chris 31 + Friend + Friend + Friend

FCRO + Friend + Friend

Eddieeeee-Ro

Skycab

PowerFC

(up to 14)

Maybies:

Freespirit

Voox

Basti

Dngrus

R-Spec

Kpimz

(Up to 6)

For those who are coming, will you need more detailed maps or more info?

Please let me know if you want to be added, removed or moved between either of these two lists

there dosent seem to be alot of activity in this thread since its a massive cruise and its tomoro :S

also, it will be night time when we get there, photos wont turn out that good :wub:

We'll arrive sometime around 5:30 or 6 just before sunset. After we hang around a while, we can make our way back in the dark :banana:

Looks like it'll be a great day for the cruise tomorrow...

Dont know if I can make this one. :) I'll see how I go. If not I hope you have a great turnout as its an awesome days for a cruise.

well we is back from teh cruz, about 6 or 8 turned up at st kilda, and we ended up with 5 in yarra junction, and 4 at mt baw baw, i think some sore the few members that showed at st kilda and thought, hmm not interested..., bit disappointing but awell. it ended up being later than we thought (and colder). we had good fun going through the twisties and turnies around mt baw baw, and some fun on the freeways on the way home. OH and the pizza in yarra junction is awsome! get the junction special, its the greatest food that ever lived.

I didnt get many photos as my camera isnt the greatest in the dark, but i did get this one!

What not to do when going on a massive drive with no servos for miles...

S6300174.jpg

when i remember his name, its his dash, not mine :P

Oh and i forget his name but the dude that was behind me when i was leading, and overtaking me numerous times... ur exhaust blows some nice flames when punching it! :)

sorry we didnt make it to the cruise.. was too late to go meet you all at noojee cause had to drop my uncle off at the airport!

my brother (SRZILLA) was there, met you at st kilda i think.. and left before you got to baw baw

next cruise we should be there :D

Not a bad turn out at St. Kilda. Would have been nice to see everyone make it all the way to Baw Baw, it was late though... Here are some pics from the night

post-45933-1208765884_thumb.jpg

post-45933-1208765897_thumb.jpg

post-45933-1208765907_thumb.jpg

post-45933-1208765913_thumb.jpg

post-45933-1208765920_thumb.jpg

Edited by thegoobie

cool pics, but........... omg devil women with red eyes in last pic! someone hold me....

was a good trip, hope to do some more cruises with you fellas again

P.S was funny when we were having a rest and we were chattin outside the local tavern when a bunch of girls walked past, and my brother goes "hey ladies" some said hi, followed by their mother going round behind them as they past to protect them and give us a dirty stare... my brother is a scary person LOL was his fault

lmao. ur brother aint scary, except for some of his dance moves lol. would of been good to make it but number 1 i couldnt leave till 4pm and 2 didnt have enuff money for fuel.