SAU Community

Oh Hai :p

MZBLTZ

Hey guys,

Steph here.... Registered last month but had been lurking for a while :P (early 2007)..

Decided to finally register...

Anyway, my life story..

18 from sydney, driving my daily atm looking to buy an s13 sr20de as a project (restrictions)

That is all :)

Ciao

btw... :banana: domokuns ftw..

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Steph :banana:

The silvias are nice and can go pretty hard with the right mods..

Hope you get one soon :P

Shame you have gone off the skylines but...I am sure you will upgrade to one later on :)

Jess

Shame you have gone off the skylines but...I am sure you will upgrade to one later on :)

Jess

Under the P's plater rules they aren't allowed to modify cars.

^^^^^^^^^^

Can modify but no turbo / supercharging :banana:

Haven't gone off them.. just dont see the point in owning an n/a skyline thats all.. once on fulls planning an a type x 180 :).

Edited by MZBLTZ

Jess

a skyline isn't an upgrade loser

^^^^^^^^^^

Can modify but no turbo / supercharging :D

Haven't gone off them.. just dont see the point in owning an n/a skyline thats all.. once on fulls planning an a type x 180 ;).

Just to let you know.. I know the RTA site in and out..

Vehicle and passenger conditions for P1 and P2 licence holders

The NSW Government has introduced prohibited vehicle and passenger conditions for provisional licences to keep novice drivers safe on our roads. The prohibited vehicle and passenger conditions are described below.

Prohibited vehicles

The prohibited vehicle condition restricts provisional (P1 and P2) drivers from driving certain high performance vehicles. The condition applies to provisional licences issued on or after 11 July 2005. The scheme aims to prohibit young driver access to vehicles that are overrepresented in young driver crashes.

Prohibited vehicles are those with:

Eight or more cylinders (except diesel).

A turbocharged engine (except diesel).

A supercharged engine (except diesel).

Engine performance modifications.

Certain high performance six cylinder engine vehicles or other vehicles as described in the publication Novice Drivers - High Performance Vehicle Restrictions.

lmao so much hate in here lol!

*stays in corner*

We don't hate.. Just stating some facts.. p.s Liz is a bit of a wang sometimes.. :D From Liz

Were you playing with your wang when you typed that?

Ivan wants to know.

might have been

there are pics somewhere

Just to let you know.. I know the RTA site in and out..

I know that..

I have mods and haven't been fkd for them.

They see it's n/a and generally leave you alone.

Although if you have something like a pod not in a box and you're a p plater they'll snap you in half (happened to my mate)

It's a shame they don't enforce those law's like they say. Cops are so lazy, people get away with too much these days.

p.s were not trying to pick on you.. so don't go running off.. We need more girls to pick on Ivy and Marcy

Haha i have thick skin im not going anywhere.. nor am i here to start shit or be involved in it :D

But yeah I agree with you, they should be inforcing it a bit more as yeah cops are lazy.. but at the same time If you're not doing anything wrong you shouldnt be singled out because of a p plate..

I cop it all the time... they pull me over cause my daily is slammed and looks clean for what it is.. "oh its just an rbt" mhm.. sure it is ;) lol