SAU Community

Oh Hai :p

MZBLTZ

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh.. they should pull over p platers more.

Agreed!

Everytime I'm out riding some idiot P'plater nearly kills me because they don't do a head check or are just careless..

Actually it's not all P'platers, I get it from full licensed drivers as well.. but mostly are P'platers.

Even in the car I had some red P'plater nearly merge into my lane and hit me when I was right next to her because she didn't look back to see if there where any car's there.

The RTA needs to enforce L platers to have professional driving instructors.

I'd also like to make a note that most P'platers are hoons..

I admit when I first got my red p's I was a bit of an idiot... But I realised there are much better wasteful things to do out of the pan's or track.

I'm a green p plater but completely agree..

However I think that there should be a mandatory number of professional lessons given to an l plater before moving to red p's..

and also lessons at end of red p's to progress onto greens, reasoning behind this is that on red p plates most drivers do pick up bad habits (i've noticed it with myself too)...

but I think that they should be made to do some type of driving course...

Although on the other hand some instructors don't do their job properly.. mine was not even paying attention and I did things to see if he was paying attention, deliberately failing to use my blinker a few times (on a quiet street, no other cars) and he didn't say anything because he wasn't paying attention....

funny thing is i learnt from the RTA the other day is that when i get off my green P's next Saturday.

Im Legally allowed to teach my girlfriend(on her L's) in my skyline(turbo ofcourse)

But once she gets her P's obviously can't drive a turbo,but while on her L's its ALL LEGAL

how F'd is that?

because you're under the supervision of a fully licensed driver i suppose..

and it's not their car so I guess they took into consideration the fact that maybe the only car available to learn in eould be a turbo as the teacher HAS to be fully licensed and might possibly own one.

I was driving turbo's left right and centre on l's.. red p's too.... but have recently stopped... lol