SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

Right...

Was it cost of the car too much?

No market for it?

Did ppl realise INFINITI is just a Nissan and save the cash for that instead?

I thinks it's there was nothing over inspiring about the models they had. From memory they were a bit more expensive than the equivalent competition as well. It was marketed as a luxury brand like Lexus is, but it just never took off.

i just spotted a v35

oh no wait that was a maxima

Stop trying to be a hero. Get out of here.

BACK ON TOPIC

I still have not passed one, whilst I have been driving my 35.

I did see a silver coupe (big kit) whilst walking through the city on Friday (looked ok, but not my thing).

I thinks it's there was nothing over inspiring about the models they had. From memory they were a bit more expensive than the equivalent competition as well. It was marketed as a luxury brand like Lexus is, but it just never took off.

Yeah, right...

So Nissan vs Toyota

INFINITI vs LEXUS (Rich Snob Spec) :P haha!! jokes!

I did notice Lexus is around a lot longer than Infiniti. I guess ppl just know Nissan, unless Nissan enthusiest, like all of us will only know about the other brand under Nissan.

Spotted a white 03 infinity badged GT premium with stock wheels and leather trim today, stopped, checked it out, got into it started it listened to it really liked it but the owner wanted over 22 grand plus my 4 door GT-T R34.

Still liked it but just couldn't justify the extra 22k on top of my very nice R34.

Pity as even the missus was real impressed with it!

Mark.

Hey all! I keep seeing a Silver V35 Coupe in Brisbane. On Mary St. Sometimes parked in the Metro 21 Building. Looks pretty clean. Anyone know who owns it?

I saw a Silver V35 Coupe parked at a south Brisbane locksmith this morning.

I hope he wasn't a after a duplicate key for his car casue he won't find it there :banana:

I saw a white coupe parked in Newtown this morning, I think I have seen it around the inner west before. Once saw a silver (?) coupe that had some pretty major damage to the rear in the inner west a couple of months ago. Have seen a silver Infiniti badged coupe around Menai, and the same one on the Hume Hwy, both sightings a couple of months ago. Drove behind a white coupe down the Princes Hwy not too long ago. Can't believe how many I've seen lately, I'm sure theres a couple more quick sightings Ive forgotten about.

spotted silver v35 sedan in brisbane city last night I was behind you at George St, but doubt u noticed me as it was gettin dark.

Also Silver v35 coupe with black roof today as i was heading to Inala..plates ILOVE

a bit late but i saw a silver coupe last sunday, about 2:30 pm on the federal highway on my trip from sydney to canberra. it was going pretty fast, i was doing 120 and he just passed me a few others (i wasn't driving the v35). doesn't seem to be afraid to get a ticket.

Hello all. I spotted a Silver V35 at the NOVOTEL Darling harbour - car park - Noice.

If you think its you, drop me a PM - I park in the same carpark everyday. Would like to chat to you about a few things... heaps of Q's/

Vev

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted just before a silver 350gt coupe plates ***KVG outside QLD transport carpark on Kessels Rd...had brembos, 18" coupe wheels and an M3 style boot lip..was it you Waz??

Funny: the day I was trying to decide whether or not to buy mine: Wednesday, I think it was... Anyway, I went to the local shops to get some stuff for dinner, and parked next to a black Manual Premium with Brembos: just about crashed: it was REALLY nice! I got my stuff, went home, and confirmed my order for the car.

Whoever you are: Thanks! It was at Mudgeeraba, at around 4 pm, from memory...