SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

Silver V35 coupe with Qld plates in Coffs Harbour this morning. Had space saver spare on front passenger side & I think he was looking for a tyre shop. Turned right from adjacent lane & I thought the thin wheel was gonna fold under the car when the weight transferred onto it :) Hate to drive too far with that on.

Spotted a white V35 coupe yesterday during lunchtime in East Victoria Park.

First, I thought that was me, Mikhail. I was working, eventually. :P

Spotted a silver V35 sedan in front of Chicken Treat Bentley on Albany Hwy in Bentley area (WA) at 6:00am on Friday (11-02-11).

First, I thought that was me, Mikhail. I was working, eventually. :P

Spotted a silver V35 sedan in front of Chicken Treat Bentley on Albany Hwy in Bentley area (WA) at 6:00am on Friday (11-02-11).

Does yours have custom number plates and a reversing camera? If so then it was you :D

Spotted a black V35 coupe today in the city. It had nice custom wheels.

Does yours have custom number plates and a reversing camera? If so then it was you :D

Spotted a black V35 coupe today in the city. It had nice custom wheels.

I have a custom plate, but no reverse camera. :)

Edited by Victor.T

Could not believe my eyes but it was real. V36 Skyline badged as Infiniti G37 Coupe in black along side my black V36 Coupe on the Monash city bound this evening about 6:30. Awesome to see two black V36 coupes together.

If your on here send me a PM.

Cheers

Spotted silver V35 coupe with Kuruma Z front bumper parked in Vic park area (WA) on Saturday (19-02-11) at 7:30pm.

I left a note on the wind screen about the upcoming cruise.

Edited by Victor.T

Spotted a silver V35 coupe on Monday on Welshpool Road. Sadly this car was on a truck with extensive damage to the back. Looked like a truck hit it. I would say it is a write off. I wonder if that car belongs to someone on here?

Spotted a silver V35 coupe on Monday on Welshpool Road. Sadly this car was on a truck with extensive damage to the back. Looked like a truck hit it. I would say it is a write off. I wonder if that car belongs to someone on here?

Another damage one? In the last 3-4 months, I know 5 V35 coupes and 1 V35 sedan damaged in accidents already before this in WA. :(

Edited by Victor.T

Spotted 2 V35's along Police Road, Mulgrave this evening around 6pm. A blue one then followed by a silver. Anyone from here? If you guys live round the corner perhaps we can organize meet ups and go for a drive sometime..

Come up alongside a silver V35 coupe southbound on the Gateway this evening.

Then drove past 30Five on Logan Rd, it's got some stance to it.

did you beep by anychance?? i swear to god someone beeped on loagn rd lol

• Like 1

Spotted a black V35 Coupe on FTG Road Scoresby on Tuesday and a white V35 Coupe in Boronia today. Also saw a couple of V series sedans on the back of a truck on Scoresby road crossing the Burwood Hwy yesterday. Seems to be a few about this week.