SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

i have spotted a head of v35's in the last few months mate of mine has a silver one another mate i work with purchased a red one.

but in particular i spotted a White coupe with a different exhaust of some kind on southern cross drive in sydney number plate CPV 35L

spotted a V35 in our showroom the other day. It was our test vehicle for compliance, clean and stock standard, looking for a good home....

• 2 weeks later...
Spotted 2 silver V35s in city yesterday. One was stock standard edition. The other one was also stock apart from the exhaust and the guy was on green p-plates.

which city? tried to get into city (sydney) yesterday, about half the roads and bridge is blocked due to WYD .... :D

Saw a silver V35 on Capalaba QLD last week, driven by an older chick. I don't think she knows what she's driving. I tried to say hi but she ignored me :( Older bird anyway hehe.

Spotted a silver V35 coupe parked on Toorak Road South Yarra yesterday (23 July) around 11:30am

Was on the way to Vicroads from SSVI during my 13 weeks registration ordeal... that hasn't come to an end yet...

• 2 weeks later...

While driving to work (in my wife's RAV4) spotted a silver V35 coupe just like mine waiting on William St traffic light at the tramstop after Vic.Market.

Not sure if that's the same V35 coupe I've been spotting recently around Dudley/King St & surrounding at some mornings?

Not sure if

• 3 weeks later...

On the way to work spotted a blue V35 coupe waiting on the traffic light at cnr of Dudley & King St, waiting to turn right into King St this morning around 8am...

• 3 weeks later...
Spotted a blue coupe yesterday turning from dudley into king st in the city.

Same blue coupe changed route, spotted it going through one side of jeffcot st to another side, crossing the spencer st just beside correctional centre.

Spotted a very Sexeh black coupe :P at Garden City last weekend. WOW nice ride whoever owned that. They are very tight in black.

I saw a silver v35 4 door and he spotted me in my silver coupe just off Warrigal Road, he was turning left off. We both slowed down to admire :D

Damn these are sexy cars!

Edited by Data Queue