SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

who was the guy in the blue V35 coupe i spotted on pacific highway around crows nest at 1pm today?

sorry i went ahead, i thought you were going straight

Edited by zei20l

zei20l >>>>who was the guy in the blue V35 coupe i spotted on pacific highway around crows nest at 1pm today?

sorry i went ahead, i thought you were going straight

Its all good Z,

I was heading to an appointment and you got me in the mood to really drive because I needed to get to hornsby in 20 minutes and I made.....

I didn't see you beside me because I was trying to get my iphone plugged in to listen to my music....

B

post-28853-0-80426200-1305966117_thumb.jpg

Edited by wizlb

hahah i saw you pull up next to me, but you didnt take off all that fast. anyway, nice looking V35!

ill keep an eye out, im mostly in the CBD tho

The coupe would have been me :) Were you in the sedan behind me?

Also spotted a white coupe in Ferntree Gully around 10 minutes earlier.

Yep that was me, and I just come from home in FTG too.

I still love my car but every time I drive next to a coupe I wish I'd "saved" (borrowed) another few K!

Yep, in the four months since getting mine the number on the road, at least in my area has at least tripled. I think I will kind of miss people asking me what kind of car it is.

it has a lot to do with the fact that you get a great car for 20k!

if you ever drive past any jap import car yard, you see about five V35s sitting there ready to be sold

supply and demand, i guess....

v36 FTW

Yeah I see a few a day sometimes more. Many young japanese, korean, chinese guys around Strathfield are driving them now. I wave or honk not too many respond.

Also dealers on parramatta rd homebush are bringing more in. I saw a lakeshore blue coupe like mine last week just outside the Honda dealar there.

I reckon I see as much V's as any other Nissan these days. Good to see so many around, but at the same time I agree that they are loosing their exclusivity.

Not up on the central coast NSW, there is 2 on the whole coast, 1 is forsale and mine so if it sells from out of area ill be the only one :D

Had a white V35 coupe pull up next to me on Princes Hwy near Fountain Gate SC, heard your mate in the passenger seat say something along the lines of "wow, a V36". Made me stare at you then you both looked away, chuckled to myself. Anyone on here? I just smirked back and gave a thumbs up, got the same in return.

Also keep spotting a silver V35 sedan driving down Frawley Rd in Hallam near the Hallam-Belgrave Rd intersection. Last saw it yesterday around 10:30am. Sometimes see it in the Aurion, other times the V36.

Think I know where it lives too, but won't publish that here :) I usually don't like the V35 sedans, but this one looks pretty good.

Edited by M34N

Yeah I see a few a day sometimes more. Many young japanese, korean, chinese guys around Strathfield are driving them now. I wave or honk not too many respond.

Also dealers on parramatta rd homebush are bringing more in. I saw a lakeshore blue coupe like mine last week just outside the Honda dealar there.

I reckon I see as much V's as any other Nissan these days. Good to see so many around, but at the same time I agree that they are loosing their exclusivity.

i live in strathfield! and there are about 10 in this area alone. it's a popular car for young asian males.

I know where they are coming from.

but yeah, not exclusive any more :down:

also, nissan are bringing in the Infiniti into aus in 2012/2013 so there goes the v36...