SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

scarf I live out near Manly but I am always driving around that area.

B

Im sure its your car Im seeing around. At least a few times.

I work in Manly and live near crows nest.

oz

Spotted a silver V 03-05 model looks like at Artarmon shops rounderbout, managed a wave while turning and shifting lol, didnt see a wave back was dark tinted couldnt see inside. car looked great.

spotted my ex-skyline V35 coupe.......its having a bad life now :( guttered wheels so guttered i spotted them at night and terrible headlight tints and scratches on them too.

spotted my ex-skyline V35 coupe.......its having a bad life now :( guttered wheels so guttered i spotted them at night and terrible headlight tints and scratches on them too.

fcuk, that's got to feel bad. :-(

I hope and probably won't be seeing my V35 dirty and trashed after selling it, as I will be in Brisbane.

Drove alongside a silver V35 heading south on M1 heading towards Gold Coast, plate 747 RQL (???) around 10.30pm Saturday. Gave the wave to what appeared to be two young lovlies!

Spotted a silver V 03-05 model looks like at Artarmon shops rounderbout, managed a wave while turning and shifting lol, didnt see a wave back was dark tinted couldnt see inside. car looked great.

Could have been me, I'm always around that area haha

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted Paul's (V35_Paul) silver V35 coupe on Great Eastern Hwy near Midland area (WA) about 7:45pm on Sunday (17-07-11).

I was coming back with few friends from a cruise. I sent you a PM last week and tried to call you last night after spotting you. Did you change your number?

Anyway, hope you had a good time at 4x4 show. :)

Edited by VNS 24

Yeah i seen you guys too. :thumbsup:

Had my phone off.

Was way to busy to catch up. It was a long weekend early to rise late to bed pinch.gif

:) Fair enough.

Well, I am heading off to Brisbane soon. So I will mostly see you online.

Good luck with your V35 and everything, Paul. Nice seeing you (Twice I think) and I have enjoyed your company with WA V-series community.

Edited by VNS 24

Spotted a black V35 sedan with aftermarket wheels at the traffic lights of Shepperton Rd and Albany Hwy in East Victoria Park area (WA) at 1:10pm on Thursday (21-07-11).

I was in my V35 coupe across the road turning onto Albany Hwy. :)

Edited by VNS 24

Spotted a white V35 sedan parked on Roberts Rd across the road from Market Square in Subiaco area (WA) at 1:20pm on Tuesday (26-07-11).

Edited by VNS 24