SAU Community

The V Series Spotted Thread

(1). Spotted a silver V35 coupe on McCullough St turning onto Mains Rd near Sunnybank Plaza in Sunnybank area (QLD) at 1:25pm on Saturday (20-08-2011).

(2). Spotted a silver V35 coupe on Compton Rd in Sunnybank Hills area (QLD) at 3pm on Sarurday (20-08-2011).

I was in my white Nissan Dualis.

Edited by VNS 24

Jeebus I'm laggy in getting on here with my spottings - sorry! :mellow: Mind you, seems I've not spotted anyone from on here anyways :P

NSW & QLD:

Monday, 8 August: grey coupe, Tweed City Shopping Centre (Tweed Heads South), 6pm, QLD plates 91***f. Blue coupe, northbound on Minjungbal Drive Tweed Heads South, just near Jax Tyres, 9.30am. Black coupe, 8pm, south bound on Surfers Paradise Boulevarde, Surfers Paradise.

Saturday 13 August, gold sedan, South Tweed Golf Club, 7pm.

Saw a silver V35 this arvo on Kings way (i think) or near there in melbourne. Was badged infiniti all round, bronzish coloured rims, tint. Looked very clean. I was the rubber neck in the old girls white GTI lol.

Lol Seth, are you sers? i dont see you no where. anyway yeh organise one. LoL

Hi man, do u live around western sydney?I think we've met before around SunnyHolt rd. That was long time ago but. I was in my silver v35 coupe and u waved at me. It was on Sunday morning i think.

Hi man, do u live around western sydney?I think we've met before around SunnyHolt rd. That was long time ago but. I was in my silver v35 coupe and u waved at me. It was on Sunday morning i think.

Hey Mate i honestly cant rememebr.. still around Blacktown area?

Yes, Im around Rootyhill also.

Tho you probably do not see around because the car only goes out 4 times a week at most hehe. The other guy that issimilar to mine (black on black) is ripstah in this forum.

The only silver i usually see around would be the one that has a Decepticon Badge on the rear covering the NIssan Badge. not you?

Nah,its not mine. Mine is even worst dude, I only take the car out once a week that's if I have the time..lol

Once she's out of the workshop, we should meet up dude with a few other v35ers.Mt.Druitt starbucks perhaps??

Oh yeah I forgot, I'm Rey btw..nice to know u bud :)

Spotted a Silver V35 coupe on the M35 heading toward Gatwick Airport. This is the ONLY 35 I have seen here in the UK after doing over 2000 miles on the road thru UK Wales & Ireland.

Yeah, although he was bagging the 350z I think. Like you I didn't agree with him either. 12 of us all family on 6 week hols in Europe. Nearly over now tho, will be home by Friday. I really wish I had the V over here tho. Soooo many nice "drivers" roads over here particularly on the Italian coastline. You just can't appreciate how nice in a gutless Ford Mondeo Dieselrolleyes.gif. Beggers can't be choosers LOL

Edited by mosoto