SAU Community

Hey All!

Lil Miss 32

Ofcourse not! Let's kick her in the head instead. Muhuhahahaha.

JK it's one big love-fest here :laugh:

Haha...

Now lets not resort to violence :)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes your on your p's when your 16 and 6 months... dah.. and its not my brothers car its mine... ive been told im the only female fiber glasser in south australia...i like working on cars and i love imports so i got myself one.

Welcome to the forum Kahli :P

Nice R33 you have there :P

what's the sticker on the front bonnet?

Jess

Hey hey,

Its Adelaide Pro Rides, my friend Heath owns it, we are one of the biggest clubs in sa.. going now to interstate... its alright.. just to help him out a bit.. cheers for the comment.. what you drive??? you drift? Getting myself i new drift car soon, importing myself an r34 GTR.. cant wait..should be in sa in a few months..

:D

Impressive car, and welcome to the site. how did you manage to afford a 97 skyline for your first car? dam you must have done some saving, your parents really love you. or could be like me and write off your first car and claim third party insurance. lol

Haha no legal license..

Prob on her L's driving her brothers car..

Oh I'm fairly sure that GTR strut braces don't fit GTS-T's

Aaron correct me if I'm wrong here..

Im pretty sure they do if i have them in my car... i work with amazing people here, considering my partner has a $100,000 supra which we have been working on for years..All i see is a girly pink r32...

Impressive car, and welcome to the site. how did you manage to afford a 97 skyline for your first car? dam you must have done some saving, your parents really love you. or could be like me and write off your first car and claim third party insurance. lol

Always liked cars ever since plus been driving since i was like 5 because i used to live in port lincoln, so i have saved up ever since..a lot of my friends are importers, so it helps..

Sweet, i grew up in a mechanics shop, i mainly got into the custom paint jobs and panel beating. My dad taught me everything i know but i dont do it for work, just for fun. i have also been driving since i was young 50 acres 3 commodores good times, hence why i have a skyline and not a commmodore

Sweet, i grew up in a mechanics shop, i mainly got into the custom paint jobs and panel beating. My dad taught me everything i know but i dont do it for work, just for fun. i have also been driving since i was young 50 acres 3 commodores good times, hence why i have a skyline and not a commmodore

well thanks, its good that you understand where i am coming from because everyone always has a problem if me loving cars and driving turbo cars because of my age..people are amazed of how good of a driver i am for 16 years old...

well thanks, its good that you understand where i am coming from because everyone always has a problem if me loving cars and driving turbo cars because of my age..people are amazed of how good of a driver i am for 16 years old...

Nah she is all sweet, as i stated before age aint a factor tehse days if you can fibreglass already at 16 thats bloody awsome and if you can drive that even better. my dad went ape shit when i showed him my skyline. (family of commodore finatics, two ss's and a gts)) i aint much of a electrical person but i have a few mates in the auto electrician departemnt who give me a hand. anyway, good to see another female driver out tehre.

plus i didnt say im paying it myself for the gtr, i got import friends which are helping me out because my partner is going to get in the industry, you might know his car if you live in adelaide called money pit, wins autosalon every year.. shit gtrs are heaps expensive, thats why im getting into the import industry to sell and make profit!!