SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

also been seeing a black R32 around Hallam area - vertex style kit with 5 spoke old school wheels

Might be MNTL'S old car - but a guy from my high school bought that car and its got those poofy GMAX wheels or whatever their called

Also been seeing a gunmetal R32 around Hallam with white BN kit (unpainted) get this shit painted man lol

Spotted a black 33 on Springvale Rd as it was crossing Princess Hwy... ...I was turning right from Police Rd onto Princess...

Gave him a wave and then realised I still had my indicator on... ;)

Spotted a purple R33 with the plates ZILA33 around 3:00pm yesterday arvo on Princes Highway, Hallam. Gave the thumbs up - driving a Ford (until I get my R32 back!).

Also spotted a white R33 I believe with the plates ROSIE6 around 2:00am this morning on the Western Highway, after Pentland Hills Road I think it was.. Flashed my lights - driving a truck.

GTTR34 on saturday afternoon, high st glen iris taking that nice right handed sweeper with some spirit :yes:

:) love that corner.

Spotted "Nashti" stock black r33 gts-t on princes hwy last night.. had a brief chat at the lights.