SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

lol thats a bit harsh..

seen plenty of you wanks around.. just never get on here to post.

no more lthl, someone else will be driving it shortly, new car has arrived

what car u got now?

CRZY-33 or somethin similar. whatevar. Nismo_Chick on here. on belgrave hallam rd. was the black r33 that pulled up next to ya @ the fwy on ramp. saw u as i was washing my car and caught up to see who it was. hi

helloooo :) that was my car but cant say i recall seeing u cos it was my bf driving it at the time :P

helloooo :3some: that was my car but cant say i recall seeing u cos it was my bf driving it at the time :)

lol hi. . yeah i know your car. seen it around the area a few times. figured it was your bf cos i saw a white tshirt thru our dark tints and was too big to be a chick

saw a black R33 at sunshine shopping centre near the movie entrence. Has a carsales for sale sticker and parked behind my black R33 lol

was also a SAU member had a sticker!

Yep, that would have been me. My car is not really black, just looks it a night time.

Neat car you have mate, just needs to be lower and she'll look the goods :3some:

Yep, that would have been me. My car is not really black, just looks it a night time.

Neat car you have mate, just needs to be lower and she'll look the goods ;)

haha yea thanks!

ive been told to lower it so i will soon but is it normal for stock skylines to be that high? lol cause there is a big space between the guard and tyre? hope to see u around again

*sorry for double*

haha yea thanks!

ive been told to lower it so i will soon but is it normal for stock skylines to be that high? lol cause there is a big space between the guard and tyre? hope to see u around again

*sorry for double*

Haha, I was actually thinking it was unusually high when I saw it. A nice set of coil-overs will fix that.

See you around!

Spotted a R33 silver at Endeavour Hills terrace guys name is paul from what i heard from a mate at work, he works at the bottle shop in the terrace lol wondering if ur on here mate i come by and say hi next time lol

spotted a r32 gtr 'G0D2LA' at mobil in endeavour hills around 12:30am

then spotted a blue r34 Gtr with nismo led tail lights on wellington rd... had a bit of a play :D

keep spotting GTTR34... spotted him @ 3:00am :D

saw a r33 on webb street in narre warren today at 1:40pm pulled up 2 lanes next to u at princess hwy and tried to get ur attention but u didnt look to the left. was a blue/black colour with sau stickers on 1/4 windows.