SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

saw R33azza i think it was. nice meeting ya man.

Hey basti

yer it was me.

Nice clean 33 mate.

Also saw 2 chicks in a hot gunmetal grey 32. It was real low, Girls were fit too... lol

Hey basti

yer it was me.

Nice clean 33 mate.

Also saw 2 chicks in a hot gunmetal grey 32. It was real low, Girls were fit too... lol

yeah was just going for a drive. do my best thinking when i drive. where's all these hot wimmin in hot cars when im drivin? lol

spotted a r32 gtr 'G0D2LA' at mobil in endeavour hills around 12:30am

then spotted a blue r34 Gtr with nismo led tail lights on wellington rd... had a bit of a play :)

you met my friend safski LOLZ i work with him at Johnny boys pizza opposite Parkmore shopeing center lolz he told him you were going to put him on spoted thread lolz

black R34 GTT with black rims URE XXX something like that... Keep seeing it down heatherton road

was trying to see what sticker it had on its back window but wasnt able to read it... was a website so could have been sau... not sure.

Gave a wave to a fellow SAU'er at BP near corner of high street and glen iris road as my GF ran in to grab maltesers. He was in a white R33 with aftermarket front bar, front mount and rims.

what?

Its a marijuana reference. Some people smoke cones (where you place your pot/tobacco mix on the bong) in cars at ovals/carparks etc.

I thought it was quite funny actually

Its a marijuana reference. Some people smoke cones (where you place your pot/tobacco mix on the bong) in cars at ovals/carparks etc.

I thought it was quite funny actually

lol oops. just didnt click. funny indeed. nah it was some sporting thing it was at

i would just like to give an honourable mention to the silver r33 at glen waverley (where the cafes are) who left their headlights on for ages. I then spotted it 30 mins later being pushed around the corner. Could have been more to it, but either way amused me!