SAU Community

Spotted Thread

paulr33

spotted a black 32 in front of parkmore, near the maccas. custom plates starting with GO****

thats was GOD2LA he on the forum but not that much when u comeing by shop :cheers: spoted ford mustang couple of days ago on my way to get complaince finally he said to my friend beside me V8's are better :cheers: bah lucky car is stock lol

ok spotted a black r32 on stud rd near stud park shopping centre i was the first white 33 that passed u. and then saw a silver 33 goin the other way moments later.

ok spotted a black r32 on stud rd near stud park shopping centre i was the first white 33 that passed u. and then saw a silver 33 goin the other way moments later.

what time?

I was going up stud road (towards knox) at around 5:15pm..

I have no spoiler and uras ns-01 rims?

was it me?

what time?

I was going up stud road (towards knox) at around 5:15pm..

I have no spoiler and uras ns-01 rims?

was it me?

i dunno whats ur plate start wif?? if it was u did u turn into stud park? had p plates up.

i dunno whats ur plate start wif?? if it was u did u turn into stud park? had p plates up.

nah i didnt turn into studpark, but had P-Plates up.

rego plates are UIE710

nah i didnt turn into studpark, but had P-Plates up.

rego plates are UIE710

cant remember the plates, all i can remember was that the 32 turned off wellington rd on to stud rd and then turned right at studpark where red rooster is.

spotted 2 white R33 skylines in Shepparton on Saturday nyt.. One had a black hood with bodykit, the other pretty stock and just rims.. both plates seemed similar.. Nutr33 or something.. btw i dont live in shepparton and im pretty sure i had spotted these cars in melb as well.. peace

spotted 2 white R33 skylines in Shepparton on Saturday nyt.. One had a black hood with bodykit, the other pretty stock and just rims.. both plates seemed similar.. Nutr33 or something.. btw i dont live in shepparton and im pretty sure i had spotted these cars in melb as well.. peace

they were probably up there for DECA

they were probably up there for DECA

lol yeh i jst realised that the DECA was on dis weekend...

I thought there would be more skylines around the area or the Lake... but didnt see many...

spotted a few sau members today. a silver r33 going up burwood hwy just about to approach mount dandy. custom plates X something didnt see.

spotted [R33ER] just off mountain hwy parked outside kfc

spotted [CAJFLY] on burwood hwy aswell =P